TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Blue W/ Red Stripes

denohew

I ordered and got a Kona w/ Silver. Love it. When I first saw the Grabber with Red I thought it was flat out ugly! But now I wish I would have ordered that combo. It is definately eye catching! Oh well there is always next year. I bet that is also going to be one of the rarest combo's. But then again they are all bad ass! Maybe Graber Orange with Yellow stripes next year! denohew

bomp pop comes to mind...

Where are these cars anyway? I thought we would see more pics of them.

I don't think any of the new Shelby's are rare. Limited maybe, but the rarest Shelby is starting to look like a factory original...no modifications imo.

You mean like this one!!

That photo makes the GB with Red look pretty nice. I still think it probably looks better in person. I will admit that it was my least favorite color combo in the beginning...but I am starting to warm up to it a bit.

Heres a picture of my dads GB and a kona that parked a little ways from us at the yellow rose classic car show in Fort Worth. Had to pull next and get a few shots.. Fence in front wouldnt allow me to get a good shot of the front, oh well :drool: :happy feet:

Great pics (big too - I like). Thanks!

Hey sexystang, now I am starting to drool! Great looking car! I know, I would have, should have etc.. I am very fortunate to have gotten my Kona and I love it but...... At the time I just couldn't order that color because everybody I showed that combo to said " Oh, God that is hidious " . Man it looks great on that showroom. Thanks for making me salivate, denohew P.S. Now I am going to go drive and love my Kona! Also to the guy that took the road trip in a Grabber/ Red, bet that was a blast. Bet you saw some drool also!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived