TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Please post pics of Super Snakes in white, silver, blue and/or balck

Damn, Doc sorry to be graphic but, that picture increases the blood flow to a cetain part of this mans body! :jackinbox:

Tell me about it... :hysterical:

th_031408012.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have to put in my 5c worth with one question ....

Why ?

Everyone knows RED is the fastest color !!!!

Thanks Aussie,

I was feeling left out for not being one of the slower colors ( white, silver, blue and/or black ). :hysterical:

To me Black is by far the nicest. Blue the worst.[/b]

I may have to change my 2010 SS plans to a 2009 SS in Black. Starting to think the '10 front would be liveable but the back is downright ugly.

I agree 100% on the blue. Thats why I went with the 40th package with SS HP upgrades. I could not get past the black on blue appearance.

I agree 100% on the blue. Thats why I went with the 40th package with SS HP upgrades. I could not get past the black on blue appearance.

I originally was not happy with black strips for the conversion of my Vista Blue GT500 w/white strips while I was waiting to get called. But the color combo is SO sweet in real life. The black/blue contrast is visible but also subtle, more under the radar. Anyway, my vote for the nicest color is definitely Vista Blue. Not the same old black thing, or overly flashy like red or orange. It just looks GREAT. See one in person before you decide!

• 2 weeks later...
I originally was not happy with black strips for the conversion of my Vista Blue GT500 w/white strips while I was waiting to get called. But the color combo is SO sweet in real life. The black/blue contrast is visible but also subtle, more under the radar. Anyway, my vote for the nicest color is definitely Vista Blue. Not the same old black thing, or overly flashy like red or orange. It just looks GREAT. See one in person before you decide!

I had the same thoughts when I signed up for the SS package. I was Vista Blue with White Stripes. I have to say that I am more than pleased with the final result. Definately a bit more under the radar now (if you get my drift!!).

Cheers

Brett

If you really like Vista Blue and don't like the black stripes, there was one guy that just took off the black stripes when he got home and replaced them with White SS stripes. I know it was posted here a few months back, but couldn't find the pics.

Cheers

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
If you really like Vista Blue and don't like the black stripes, there was one guy that just took off the black stripes when he got home and replaced them with White SS stripes. I know it was posted here a few months back, but couldn't find the pics.

Cheers

Brett

It was I, PM me and I'll send you a picture - Vista Blue w/ white homemade stripes.

I have a few tight shots, Hyland had shipped a BLue one that had the black stripes replaced with white. Once I figure out how to get them in Photobucket, I will send a note

Well, found three, not the best, but this is how it was going to be delivered. Hope the owner doesn't mind, they are pretty crappy and maybe he'll post

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt351/the_deadeye/

Well, found three, not the best, but this is how it was going to be delivered. Hope the owner doesn't mind, they are pretty crappy and maybe he'll post

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt351/the_deadeye/

Take a look at this website - you may have to cut and paste if I did not add the link correctly.

http://www.mustangministries.net/

• 2 months later...

Archived