TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua? Sighting on Long Island

sireal66

I can tell you there is one indeed in the State of NY.

Hope the fellow gets in touch with you. Its a black performance 08 as I recall, but will let him have his own thunder and not steal it further.

VB

Yes that would be me out for a little fun i'll be at Bellmore train station Fri then to the beach if you want to meet

loc15ope

Congrats on your purchase, I feel better knowing that I did catch a glimpse, and that I was not hallucinating on the way home (do to traffic). Even though I only saw it for a split second it looked fantastic.

Sorry I did not see your post sooner, extremely busy at work. I was unable to make it last week to OBI, but I go almost every Sunday, weather permitting. I am planning on going this Sunday. Did you go to OBI last Sunday? Most arrive around 7:30 am, I generally get there at 8:30-9 am, stay for a hour or so, its still very crowded till about 9:30, but a lot of fantastic cars. The state troopers can be a hassle; sometimes on the way out they ticket cars for no front plate. I take ties and temporally attach the plate to the grill when leaving-so far no problem.

I never get to Bellmore, get home to late, but I do go every Tuesday night up to Oyster Bay (only 7 miles for me)- great cruise in, they always have a band in the street, and it is always crowed, they charge $5 to get in.

Hope to see you at OBI one of these Sundays.

Rich

loc15ope

Congrats on your purchase, I feel better knowing that I did catch a glimpse, and that I was not hallucinating on the way home (do to traffic). Even though I only saw it for a split second it looked fantastic.

Sorry I did not see your post sooner, extremely busy at work. I was unable to make it last week to OBI, but I go almost every Sunday, weather permitting. I am planning on going this Sunday. Did you go to OBI last Sunday? Most arrive around 7:30 am, I generally get there at 8:30-9 am, stay for a hour or so, its still very crowded till about 9:30, but a lot of fantastic cars. The state troopers can be a hassle; sometimes on the way out they ticket cars for no front plate. I take ties and temporally attach the plate to the grill when leaving-so far no problem.

I never get to Bellmore, get home to late, but I do go every Tuesday night up to Oyster Bay (only 7 miles for me)- great cruise in, they always have a band in the street, and it is always crowed, they charge $5 to get in.

Hope to see you at OBI one of these Sundays.

Rich

Don't think this weekend's going to be too good on Long Island. There's a tropical storm that is supposed to come right up the coast. May even turn into a Cat 1 Hurricane.

Don't think this weekend's going to be too good on Long Island. There's a tropical storm that is supposed to come right up the coast. May even turn into a Cat 1 Hurricane.

I spoke with a friend that works for one of the biggest airlines at JFK tonight who in addition to other responsibilities has to schedule customer service personnel when bad wheatear is forecasted and he said we will defiantly be in for a lot of rain this weekend.

But let’s hope for the best.

Rich

Archived