TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 RC car.......

07 GT500

Got a call from Penney's this afternoon, that my RC car that I had ordered had come in. It's pretty cool for an inexpensive RC car. On the paperwork with mine, there is a part number for a blue one too, but did not see a blue Shelby on the Penney's website. When you go forward with the car, the headlights come on. In reverse, the taillights come on. The car does not come with a speed controller, it's all out, or stop. It's still fun, especially if you're just a kid at heart, like most of us in here.

Heyyyyyy, I just took this thing out on the street after dark, and it has turn signal lights that blink whenever you turn. Wow,,,,,,

post-5894-1165531942_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165531971_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165532011_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165532041_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165532077_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165532133_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165531942_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165531971_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165532011_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165532041_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165532077_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1165532133_thumb.jpg

Got a call from Penney's this afternoon, that my RC car that I had ordered had come in. It's pretty cool for an inexpensive RC car. On the paperwork with mine, there is a part number for a blue one too, but did not see a blue Shelby on the Penney's website. When you go forward with the car, the headlights come on. In reverse, the taillights come on. The car does not come with a speed controller, it's all out, or stop. It's still fun, especially if you're just a kid at heart, like most of us in here.

Very Cool 07 GT500. I have been trying to find this item on the website using www.jcpenney.com and it is nowhere to be found. Is that the right website? Can you tell me the part number of the blue model?

Thanks!!

Very Cool 07 GT500. I have been trying to find this item on the website using www.jcpenney.com and it is nowhere to be found. Is that the right website? Can you tell me the part number of the blue model?

Thanks!!

Local 'car buffs' store 15 min from me in a local mall has 4 total for $60 canadian each........I was real close to buying one but I guess I wanted a higher end type........but I still might. They had two reds, and two of the blues............the blue is ugly..........a real deep, deep, dark blue, almost flat looking...........I didn't like it. Believe me, nice or not, if it was my color (black), I'd have it.................who knows, maybe I still will..........nice size anyways!!

Local 'car buffs' store 15 min from me in a local mall has 4 total for $60 canadian each........I was real close to buying one but I guess I wanted a higher end type........but I still might. They had two reds, and two of the blues............the blue is ugly..........a real deep, deep, dark blue, almost flat looking...........I didn't like it. Believe me, nice or not, if it was my color (black), I'd have it.................who knows, maybe I still will..........nice size anyways!!

SVTpower, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any chance you can tell me the name of the store or phone number? Maybe pm me?

Thanks!!

If you go to JCPenney.com, plug this number in where it says "shop from our catalogs:" X671-2798a

I guess Penney's doesn't have a number for the blue one anyway.

SVTpower, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any chance you can tell me the name of the store or phone number? Maybe pm me?

Square One Shopping Centre.........store is call Car Buffs..............located in Mississauga, Ontario

Known to be expensive..........I don't buy any of my diecasts there, on average, they are almost double but most of the time they have what you need..........I buy my diecasts on ebay for cheaper, but again, they have these so if you really want them.............saw all four last weekend

If you go to JCPenney.com, plug this number in where it says "shop from our catalogs:" X671-2798a

Got it. Thanks buddy. They are out of stock. At least I got that far.

Square One Shopping Centre.........store is call Car Buffs..............located in Mississauga, Ontario

Known to be expensive..........I don't buy any of my diecasts there, on average, they are almost double but most of the time they have what you need..........I buy my diecasts on ebay for cheaper, but again, they have these so if you really want them.............saw all four last weekend

Thanks! I called the store and they had two blue ones left. The red proabaly looks better but of course I have to get the blue for obvious reasons. He is holding one for me until tomorrow. He wants $99.99 CN which figures to be about $70 US plus shipping. I will get it unless I can find one locally tomorrow. Thanks again SVT....Appreciate it!

Thanks! I called the store and they had two blue ones left. The red proabaly looks better but of course I have to get the blue for obvious reasons. He is holding one for me until tomorrow. He wants $99.99 CN which figures to be about $70 US plus shipping. I will get it unless I can find one locally tomorrow. Thanks again SVT....Appreciate it!

:redcard: $99 ???? I saw the sticker on the box at $59 Canadian. ????? May have been 69 but certainly not 99.........that I'm 100% sure. Plus our lousy 14% taxes of course..........

I just read this post and immediately went to the website.

Here's a fmailiar saying...item not available!!! :finger:

:redcard: $99 ???? I saw the sticker on the box at $59 Canadian. ????? May have been 69 but certainly not 99.........that I'm 100% sure. Plus our lousy 14% taxes of course..........

Well, I found one today at a local hobby shop. They had two red ones left. $59.99 plus 6% tax. They ordered a blue one for me and said they would exchange it if I wanted to after seeing the blue. I was told by Car Buffs sotre that the blue was not the same vista blue as what was on the package. He said whoever decided on the actual color must have been color blind because it is a very dark (almost black metallic) blue. Said I wouldn't be happy with it. Took his word for it and decided to go with the red one just so I had one.

Ohhh...The things I do for this GT500 obssession of mine!

I just read this post and immediately went to the website.

Here's a fmailiar saying...item not available!!! :finger:

I got my die cast 1/18 from Tower Hobbies. www.towerhobbies.com for $34.99 plus shipping total $43.98--got mine in blue

Bud

I got my die cast 1/18 from Tower Hobbies. www.towerhobbies.com for $34.99 plus shipping total $43.98--got mine in blue

Bud

Bud, Ebay has a lot of the diecasts for sale too, but this is a radio controlled car in question here. Penney's didn't order enough of them apparently..........

Bud, Ebay has a lot of the diecasts for sale too, but this is a radio controlled car in question here. Penney's didn't order enough of them apparently..........

Guys, I believe we have them in the shop in Las vegas , If you call autos, ask for Vicki, tell her I posted on the site, she will help you, she will be thrilled I am sure.....lol we have the red and the blue

Amy

Archived