TEAM SHELBY FORUM

After 7 months my GT 500 arrived

69shelby4me

post-3133-1165521690_thumb.jpgpost-3133-1165520557_thumb.jpgpost-3133-1165521412_thumb.jpgpost-3133-1165521572_thumb.jpg[attachmentid=5 Happy to anounce wait is finally over. Got the call from my dealer yesterday morning. Car showed up at 12:45 and I was there to see the truck and my shelby on the back end of the trailer. Thanks to everyone that I have met and have read all the comments to help past the time. I hope everyone that is waiting can hold on, it will be worth it in the end.

post-3133-1165521690_thumb.jpgpost-3133-1165520557_thumb.jpgpost-3133-1165521412_thumb.jpgpost-3133-1165521572_thumb.jpg[attachmentid=5 Happy to anounce wait is finally over. Got the call from my dealer yesterday morning. Car showed up at 12:45 and I was there to see the truck and my shelby on the back end of the trailer. Thanks to everyone that I have met and have read all the comments to help past the time. I hope everyone that is waiting can hold on, it will be worth it in the end.

Way to go 69. Looks like you have a nice stable of inventory. Enjoy "rowing your own"!

Larry

I am so glad for you that it finally showed up, and thanks again for letting me come over late and get my shelby "fix" It really is a sweet car.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Your new one is great looking, but if you ever get tired of the 69 or need the garage space, you know I will be glad to give it a good home for awhile :doh:

take care

John

ps I'll let him post the specifics, but you know the other member I talk to who has been waiting awhile? Tomorrow morning baby!!!!!!!! :banana piano:

the good times they are a rollin'

Congrats!!! I like the color combo. Looks like the new GT won't be lonely. This is a different kind of fast as compared to the other Mustangs you have on inventory.

Rec'd mine two days ago and I'm still :hyper: :headspin::yahoo: It's a blast! Have a Merry Christmas!

Congrats!!! I like the color combo. Looks like the new GT won't be lonely. This is a different kind of fast as compared to the other Mustangs you have on inventory.

Rec'd mine two days ago and I'm still :hyper: :headspin::yahoo: It's a blast! Have a Merry Christmas!

Thanks for all the nice comments, but as everyone knows the inventory looks great right now until the wife walks through the garage and says "lets thin the herd here". I think I just gave myself a stroke, just kidding.

Congrats,

It's always fun to read about everyone's cherry run ! :drop:

Like your color choice! It was my second choice, LOOKS GREAT

Enjoy you stang !

CHEERS :beerchug:

MTNTOM

Thanks for all the nice comments, but as everyone knows the inventory looks great right now until the wife walks through the garage and says "lets thin the herd here". I think I just gave myself a stroke, just kidding.

If she says that tell her she's the 1st to go! :hysterical2: Car looks GREAT it was on my top 3 list to pick from

thats great news larry glad you finally received your car from land of the lost and i also got good news finally my shelby arrived in st louis on tuesday morning and it will arrive at my dealer tomorrow morning around 8 to 9 am and i will post photos tomorrow night.

thanks

66hipo

thats great news larry glad you finally received your car from land of the lost and i also got good news finally my shelby arrived in st louis on tuesday morning and it will arrive at my dealer tomorrow morning around 8 to 9 am and i will post photos tomorrow night.

thanks

66hipo

Glad to hear that all the stars are once again lining up for both of us 66GT HIPO. It has been a long journey for all of us in waiting for our cars. I already know what excitement will be waiting for you tomorrow. Please take plenty of pictures and best to you.

Larry

Congrats 69 - WAs it worth the wait?

Mentally a ton of worry has been lifted off of the brain box. The temperature will be around 62 degrees in a couple of days so I can report my observations and give a real response to your question. Be safe, I know I will be extra carefull out on the roads.

Larry

Archived