TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our Soldier is headed to Iraq

We dropped our son off this evening at Fort Bragg for his deployment to Iraq. He's in the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 82nd Airborne Division, also known as the "Devils in Baggy Pants". He is well-trained for his mission and, more importantly, is doing what he wants to do. Please keep him and the other military forces in your thoughts and prayers.

Jim :salute:

We dropped our son off this evening at Fort Bragg for his deployment to Iraq. He's in the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 82nd Airborne Division, also known as the "Devils in Baggy Pants". He is well-trained for his mission and, more importantly, is doing what he wants to do. Please keep him and the other military forces in your thoughts and prayers.

He's got my prayer!!! I also thank him for being brave enough to join and to keep this country free!!! :salute:

Bless you and your wife for raising a young man who is motivated to do what your son is doing. It must be tough to be proud and apprehensive at the same time. Please keep up up to date as his time in uniform unfolds.

Jim

Always with us, thank him for us for serving this great country. You raised a fine young man, you should be proud.

I will definitely do that!

He's got my prayer!!! I also thank him for being brave enough to join and to keep this country free!!! :salute:

Bless you and your wife for raising a young man who is motivated to do what your son is doing. It must be tough to be proud and apprehensive at the same time. Please keep up up to date as his time in uniform unfolds.

Jim

Aboslutely Will, God Bless

Always with us, thank him for us for serving this great country. You raised a fine young man, you should be proud.

:salute: My prayers are with him and his family.

I couldn't say it any better than these folks already have .... May God bless him and keep him safe!

Yes, please thank him for his service and I will pray for his safe return.

I have a brother in Afganistan right now. He's a Navy Corpsman serving with the Marines. He also did a tour in Iraq. My other brother is in the Army and served in both Iraq wars and with the special forces for 8 years. He's a medical officer and will retire next year. Both of them have patched up a lot of soldiers.

I am constantly awed by the dedication of these young people. I am also most thankful for their service to our country. Thank your son for me next time you talk and I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

from a proud dad of one of the Navy's newest ensigns :salute:

Congrats to you Mark :)

Archived