TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bret Farve...... You don't want to know what I think.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090818/ap_on_...n_vikings_favre

Wasn't it just a couple of Weeks ago that this chump was holding Press Conferences telling the World that He is FINALLY Retired? He knew that wasn't True so why Lie to everyone. I knew he was full of BS when he Retired AGAIN. The NFL should make him do a few Years of Arena Football before coming back to the NFL. What a Chump IMHO.

I believe his intention was to play the Season but not Training camp or most the

Preseason.......Looks like he may have accomplished this for a second consecutive year????????

You hit the nail on the head there partner.

He should have just hung it up when it said he was going to retire last time.

Sh!t or get off the pot, Brett. Stop putting everyone else's lives on hold while you play these silly games.

Initially I blamed Thompson for his departure and I still do but, Brett is at least AS much to blame if not more.

Initially I blamed Thompson for his departure and I still do but, Brett is at least AS much to blame if not more.

agreed. They were both to blame. So what do you think? Brett gets cheered or booed when he comes to Lambeau? I think the fans will heckle him something fierce.

This is why I don't watch pro football it's all about money and what's in it for me. A bunch of whiney millionaires IMO. Now, college football is what you will find on my TV in the fall.. But, then again I'm a huge NASCAR fan and have watched Mark Martin do the same thing (so to speak) so... :shrug:

This is why I don't watch pro football it's all about money and what's in it for me. A bunch of whiney millionaires IMO. Now, college football is what you will find on my TV in the fall.. But, then again I'm a huge NASCAR fan and have watched Mark Martin do the same thing (so to speak) so... :shrug:

Yeah, the Players have a Retirement Plan ..................... HELLO, use that $10M Signing Bonus for your Retirement Plan..........................

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...5/ai_n16051969/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived