TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Speed Channel "Super Cars Exposed" featuring SS

Sorry if this is a dup post, but noticed on Speed Channel show Super Cars Exposed is featuring a 725hp SS. I missed it earlier, but have the DVR set to record the 12:30 AM re-broadcast. Check local listings :dance:

Missed it again, :cry:

Last night's episodes will replay again before next Monday. Check your listings, but I believe that they will replay again on Thursday night and again on Sunday night.

Last night's episodes will replay again before next Monday. Check your listings, but I believe that they will replay again on Thursday night and again on Sunday night.

I've watched it a bunch of times and it's still cool. I would have liked to see him get your Snake drifting a little. :peelout:

Sorry if this is a dup post, but noticed on Speed Channel show Super Cars Exposed is featuring a 725hp SS. I missed it earlier, but have the DVR set to record the 12:30 AM re-broadcast. Check local listings :dance:

Hey thank you for the heads up. I missed it last year and I was able to set the PVR to record it.

Cheers

Brett

I've watched it a bunch of times and it's still cool. I would have liked to see him get your Snake drifting a little. :peelout:

I told/encouraged Tanner to drive the car like he stole it, but the producers demured because we were on city streets full of traffic. When Tanner did the Mulholland Drive episode, the producers had the road closed and blocked by the C.H.P., so he could drift the test cars on that show all he wanted.

Hey thank you for the heads up. I missed it last year and I was able to set the PVR to record it.

Cheers

Brett

You're welcome Brett.

I told/encouraged Tanner to drive the car like he stole it, but the producers demured because we were on city streets full of traffic. When Tanner did the Mulholland Drive episode, the producers had the road closed and blocked by the C.H.P., so he could drift the test cars on that show all he wanted.

You're welcome Brett.

No matter how many times I watch it it's so cool it's like the first time.

And Enis, you did a magnificent job representin! :rockon:

How old is Tanner? There can't be many better jobs than his.

28 years old.... I hate him. :hysterical:

No matter how many times I watch it it's so cool it's like the first time.

And Enis, you did a magnificent job representin! :rockon:

Thank you sir. I had a lot of fun doing the show. There is so much more footage that they did not use in the show; there was about 8 hours of tape they shot.

28 years old.... I hate him. :hysterical:

Thank you sir. I had a lot of fun doing the show. There is so much more footage that they did not use in the show; there was about 8 hours of tape they shot.

You should post some of it. Maybe youtube?

Archived