TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Arizona Shelby Owners Shout Out

TITEASP

I am in Thatcher, east of Phoenix. There is my 07 Black SGT, an 08 Vista Blue SGT, and a 08 Vista SGT Convert, one white stripe deleted 09 GT 500 that I know of and have seen. I will be adding a GT 500 to my stable soon.

Right on, so there are some AZ peeps out there. I've been scanning the forums for about 3 weeks and haven't come across any Arizonians yet. Just checking to make sure we're representing. :happy feet:

I'll have to find this SW folder you speak of. There's so much activity going on that I haven't made it to that section yet.

So do you guys get together at all? Any events, mod parties etc?

Thanks for posting up!

P.S. - I'm in Gilbert. Just bought a new 2009 GT500 Black with the Red GT Appearance pkg. Love the car but with less than 900 miles, have to take it back to the dealer. I ran into Grabbers thread about the TSB and it explained some of the issues I've been experiencing. The Ford dealer is ordering the parts for it and I'll be dropping it off soon. My build date was 6 days before the "fix". :cry:

Right on, so there are some AZ peeps out there. I've been scanning the forums for about 3 weeks and haven't come across any Arizonians yet. Just checking to make sure we're representing. :happy feet:

I'll have to find this SW folder you speak of. There's so much activity going on that I haven't made it to that section yet.

So do you guys get together at all? Any events, mod parties etc?

Thanks for posting up!

Plan it they will come! Well maybe. I posted a year or so ago, a trip up the Coronado trail and back. It would be a nice trip, I had no out of town takers, so the local old and new car group here made the trip. Was a fun time. I'm game for all car makes. It is the good people that make a trip fun. :happy feet:

I'm up for a Day trip to Globe, Payson, Roosevelt, Strawberry, Pine? I was at Ford on 4th this March. There were plenty of Shelby's there doing a good job of representation.

Any of you guys/gals ever go out to the Pavilons on Saturday night off Indian Bend and the 101? There's a big car show every Saturday and always a ton of classic cars/trucks. Most nights there's 3-400 vehicles on display. Our Lightning club has gone quite a few times and they reserve a row for us to display our trucks. I've taken my '63 Impala out a few times as well, always a great time to hang out along with seeing some awesome vehicles.

You guys/gals want to pick a Saturday to meet out there?

Hi guys... I am a White Coupe Blue stripe owner. I have moved to Ontario Canada, but left my car in Scottsdale. I would like to sell it now if anyone is interested. It has 3000 miles on it. Thanks for listening. Chris (602) 418-8122 or shelbybikeboy@yahoo.ca

Any of you guys/gals ever go out to the Pavilons on Saturday night off Indian Bend and the 101? There's a big car show every Saturday and always a ton of classic cars/trucks. Most nights there's 3-400 vehicles on display. Our Lightning club has gone quite a few times and they reserve a row for us to display our trucks. I've taken my '63 Impala out a few times as well, always a great time to hang out along with seeing some awesome vehicles.

You guys/gals want to pick a Saturday to meet out there?

I don't make it out to the Pavilions much, but there are a couple of good cruise-ins on the west side that I frequent - both are in Peoria:

Friday Night at 91st Ave. and Northern by the Autozone.

Saturday (late afternoon to evening) at 83rd Ave. and Lake Pleasant Parkway in the Safeway parking lot.

Archived