TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Accessories

2sharpie

how to "tart up your mustang", what? Those accessories have zero appeal for me. Funny, we get color matched side mirrors so they come up with unmatched silver side mirrors. Seriously, tape on plastic parts? Nah, I will pass. Looks cheap. We need some high quality accessories. I wish more carbon fiber was available. How cool would it be to swap the front grills with carbon fiber or the black plastic rock protectors under the doors.....

how to "tart up your mustang", what? Those accessories have zero appeal for me. Funny, we get color matched side mirrors so they come up with unmatched silver side mirrors. Seriously, tape on plastic parts? Nah, I will pass. Looks cheap. We need some high quality accessories. I wish more carbon fiber was available. How cool would it be to swap the front grills with carbon fiber or the black plastic rock protectors under the doors.....

I would love to see carbon fiber air diffuser front and rear (at the gurney), some CF interior trim, CF side mirros, alcantara shift boot, alcantara steering wrap, and real kick plate (I'm sure one is available now).

Agreed

So help me GOD. If I ever see someone put a pedestal spoiler on their Shelby, I am going to kick them right in the NUTS!!!!!

Why would you give a $hit? They bought it, they can do whatever the tuck they want. Kinda sounds like my nosey a$$ neighbor. "Whatcha doing over there" , "Whycha pick that color", "Whatcha doing to it now" :yup:

Why would you give a $hit? They bought it, they can do whatever the tuck they want. Kinda sounds like my nosey a$$ neighbor. "Whatcha doing over there" , "Whycha pick that color", "Whatcha doing to it now" :yup:

Your right, none of my business. Just do me a favor and don't forget your NOPI sticker. :slapfight:

So help me GOD. If I ever see someone put a pedestal spoiler on their Shelby, I am going to kick them right in the NUTS!!!!!

I ordered two of them...sorry. I'm going to double-stack them. One is not high enough. Two should look just right. B)

Does this mean you're going to have to kick me twice in the "sensitive" area? :headscratch: Ouch.

;)

Just kidding tdusseau..of course. I don't plan on making any modifications to my car at all - for the record.

I would love to see carbon fiber air diffuser front and rear (at the gurney), some CF interior trim, CF side mirros, alcantara shift boot, alcantara steering wrap, and real kick plate (I'm sure one is available now).

We'll be doing most of the plastic exterior trim in a carbon fiber look this coming week. I'll post up once their done and have prices available for those that are interested.

Jared

I ordered two of them...sorry. I'm going to double-stack them. One is not high enough. Two should look just right. B)

Does this mean you're going to have to kick me twice in the "sensitive" area? :headscratch: Ouch.

;)

Just kidding tdusseau..of course. I don't plan on making any modifications to my car at all - for the record.

Oh no! Double stack your good! Also don't forget the mini spoiler on the nose. Hell throw on some curb feelers while your at it. Lol

I do like the carbon fiber idea for sure!

Oh no! Double stack your good! Also don't forget the mini spoiler on the nose. Hell throw on some curb feelers while your at it. Lol

Gosh! I don't know what I was thinking...I'm writing this down now so I don't forget.

1. Ultra-sleek mini spoiler for nose

2. Super-duper curb feelers

One kick coming up! :hysterical:

:P You're cracking me up, Tdusseau!

Archived