TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Here's my emblem Swedman!!!

$60 each... :hysterical:

You have to laugh the prices of center caps 60.00 each!! You have to be out of your mind to pay that or rich a$$ hell. It cost me 60.00 for 4 of them. You can make up your own design she does whatever you want and size so you can put it over your old center cap.

Had these made up for my SPINNERS !!!! Also painted lugs black to blend in.

Looks great, I have been wanting to change my center caps also to the Terlingua design but I'm not sure if I can change the center caps on my Razors, who's your POC that makes these, I have asked higher ups on here but have not gotten any answer yet. I just want a Terlingua design with a black bunny with silver background.

Looks great, I have been wanting to change my center caps also to the Terlingua design but I'm not sure if I can change the center caps on my Razors, who's your POC that makes these, I have asked higher ups on here but have not gotten any answer yet. I just want a Terlingua design with a black bunny with silver background.

You can have any graphic shop by you make up any design you want. You can even go online to edecals.com and they have a set-up that you can make up any center cap that you want.

Thanks by the way!!

Archived