TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 Shelby GT-California

AstroDan

As you can see from my sig, I have one of the 07 California's.

I have sent in my down-payment to SAI for the (Polished) 550 Whipple. I hope to get down on Aug 24 8:00AM.

Question:

How many 07 SGT-California's have been thusly modified? :headscratch:

Dan

I CAN TELL YOU THIS DAN. THAT I WAS THE 1ST 08 GT-C THAT WAS

EVER MODIFIED BY SAI. I'M NOT SURE ON THE 07'S THAT A QUESTION

FOR ROGER OR THE BUDMAN.

B.O.L.

SCOTTY

Nice! #1 is always nice :happy feet:

I will PM Roger.

Thanks

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

My car is Number one for 2007.

As you can see from my sig, I have one of the 07 California's.

I have sent in my down-payment to SAI for the (Polished) 550 Whipple. I hope to get down on Aug 24 8:00AM.

Question:

How many 07 SGT-California's have been thusly modified? :headscratch:

Dan

That is totally cool! I'm jealous. Good timing. The Paxton is what I really wanted.

Roger had said that there were fewer than 10 total that have had the Whipple 550 SAI installed. I would be interested to find out what number mine is...

(Pick it up tomorrow!) :happy feet:

Dan

• 4 months later...

We have all of the information for the SAI modified cars entered. We now have to do a sort function with every option we have listed.

We are working on it. Hang in there gang.

Roger

See you in the AM Dan! :)

Bump for possible update?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yours was the first Shelby GT/SC. To be accurate to the thread, is your car a Shelby GT California? With the door sills and instrument cluster that was a special batch for Northern California region. I am pretty sure that package came out after we received our Shelby GT/SCs.

An interesting question might be what was the CSM numbers for the 2007 Shelby GT-C? Or at least the lowest number.

speedie.gif I believe the numbers were the later batch as my car is a California edition #4939 with the Gauge Cluster and the sill plates being different. Sent to me after I requested them from SAI.

An interesting question might be what was the CSM numbers for the 2007 Shelby GT-C? Or at least the lowest number.

Pilot & others

There were 202 of the NorCal Shelby cars produced for 2007. The CSM numbers ranged from 4468 to 5686. As you can see the 202 cars are spread over a large range of CSM numbers for 2007 GT's.

Steve

Pilot & others

There were 202 of the NorCal Shelby cars produced for 2007. The CSM numbers ranged from 4468 to 5686. As you can see the 202 cars are spread over a large range of CSM numbers for 2007 GT's.

Steve

Ask and you shall receive. Thank you Steve.

Pilot & others

Steve

Not beating the dead horse, but what a shame, like the BJ cars I guess we'll never know the sequence number in the series. It would seem to me though that the build date would put the cars in order of production even if the CSM numbers were all over the place, wonder if at some point the registray will ever be able to answer that question. Someone made a huge mistake on the California cars and BJ cars by not doing this, even though we know they are limited production Shelbys.

headscratch.gif GG

• 3 months later...

speedie.gif I believe the numbers were the later batch as my car is a California edition #4939 with the Gauge Cluster and the sill plates being different. Sent to me after I requested them from SAI.

I have SGT# 4899 guage cluster is there but I'm not sure what sill plates It should have.They just say "SHELBY GT", Nothing on my car designates it as a Norcal car. But I'm told it is. It's hand signed including the serial number on the passenger visor though. Is there a place I can see the correct sill plates ? Thanks

Here is what they look like installed. I'm sure if you PM Steve or Roger, they'll hook you up...

SGT-Cplate.jpg

You will need to provide one of these, I think. Maybe your VIN would be enough if you don't have it.

DSC03490.jpg

Dan

Here is what they look like installed. I'm sure if you PM Steve or Roger, they'll hook you up...

Dan

Actually owners can go straight to the Shelby Store for the NorCal sill plates. They are a restricted part so you'll have to request them over the phone at 702-405-3500

These sill plates are only for the 2007 Northern California Shelby GT cars and not the 2008 GT-C cars.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Yours was the first Shelby GT/SC. To be accurate to the thread, is your car a Shelby GT California? With the door sills and instrument cluster that was a special batch for Northern California region. I am pretty sure that package came out after we received our Shelby GT/SCs.

Sorry I am in the wrong thread.

Archived