TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WE GET TO TAKE A GROUP PICTURE ON THE NASCAR OVAL!!!

Shelby CS8

I've been working with Aaron @ Speedventures, and we will get to take a group shot of all of our cars on the Nascar oval together with a 3' wide panoramic lens shot at 1 million dpi,....lol. Point is this will be the first picture ive seen with a group of 20 Mustangs on a Nascar oval. So we will need to be prepared and organized the morning of the event to pull this off.

So imagine a picture of your car and 19 other Mustangs roaring down the track hanging on your wall at the office!!!.....priceless.

What do you guy's think?

Mr. 281 Motorsports,

I have my stang back, not completed, but back. What time are you guys meeting at the California Speedway? I might drop by. If I do drop by, would I beable to park with TS.

Tom

Mr. 281 Motorsports,

I have my stang back, not completed, but back. What time are you guys meeting at the California Speedway? I might drop by. If I do drop by, would I beable to park with TS.

Tom

Are you going to be on the cruise? You should drop by on sunday, you can hang with everyone, but the group has pit garages....unless you plan to run the track. If you are, let me know, but we'd be glad to have you.

Are you going to be on the cruise? You should drop by on sunday, you can hang with everyone, but the group has pit garages....unless you plan to run the track. If you are, let me know, but we'd be glad to have you.

Youngest daughter has a soccer tournament this weekend. If they do not place for the semi-final and championship games on Sunday, I will be there. If they do place, I will not. Again, What time is everyone getting there on Sunday?

Tom

Archived