TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Floor Mat Colors?

I already know we can't get replacements for these but I was curious about the different colors available. My interior is gray but I have the black Shelby floor mats, is that right or are they supposed to match the cars interior? :headscratch:

I already know we can't get replacements for these but I was curious about the different colors available. My interior is gray but I have the black Shelby floor mats, is that right or are they supposed to match the cars interior? :headscratch:

I have the light grey interior w/ black Shelby mats. I don't know what the factory mat colors were. I do know that SGT/SC 2873 has the tan interior with tan mats, so I assume Shelby matched whatever your car came with. Maybe Bud can chime in if he sees this.

It's my understanding that your car has what ever mats it shipped from Ford with. SAI simply inserted the metal tags.

Thanks for replying, I appreciate the help. It's good to know I'm not the only wht/gray SGT with black mats. I was also under the impression that Shelby just added the tags to the stock mats but when I went to buy OEM mats so I could save my Shelby ones they offer them in the matching gray interior which lead me to consider that maybe the dealership switched them by mistake.

If Bud could chime in here with more detail that would be great

I ordered mine right from the dealership and I have my DORA. I'll double check, but I may have ordered the charcol colored mats rather than the light grey, foolishly thinking the darker color would stay cleaner overtime. That was of course before they turned out to be such an exclusive Shelby item. :o

Archived