TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Leaving town the day it arrives

kayjay

My car is schedule to arrive by rail tonight and will be delivered to the dealer tomorrow. Unfortunately, I will be going out of town tomorrow morning and will not return until Sunday evening. The good news is that when I return it will be sitting in my gargage. Its been a long wait so I guess 3 more days won't hurt. At least its here and I'll soon be driving it.

Performance White convertible

Tungsten stripe

Interior upgrade

charcoal/crimson

All options, but shaker 1000

(had to reorder with the shaker 500 to release the material hold)

MSRP

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

My car is schedule to arrive by rail tonight and will be delivered to the dealer tomorrow. Unfortunately, I will be going out of town tomorrow morning and will not return until Sunday evening. The good news is that when I return it will be sitting in my gargage. Its been a long wait so I guess 3 more days won't hurt. At least its here and I'll soon be driving it.

Performance White convertible

Tungsten stripe

Interior upgrade

charcoal/crimson

All options, but shaker 1000

(had to reorder with the shaker 500 to release the material hold)

MSRP

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

No problem KJ. Call the dealer and tell them i'll be picking it up. I'll leave it at your house Sunday morning. It's all good. :happy feet:

Congrats KayJay !!! :happy feet:

Hey MM pick me up on the way over to KayJay's....we can reconstruct the scene from 'Ferris Buellers day off' jumping the hills! :hysterical2:

I wanna go to. Swing by and pick me up. :happy feet:

Please post pics - Really wan tto see this what I think is gonna be the "Rare" combo color. Thanks

Rob - you gotta change that outta of whack avitar you got. The color is way off from that sweet Valencia color you will be getting.

My order is being submitted to plant Dec. 14th - Dec. 22nd. I hope to have a real avatar soon. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived