TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Your opinions

1218shelby

Hello all, need your honest opinions on the following project my bro. and i are working on. I want to make a poster for car shows and this what we have so far. What do you guys think?

its not the final yet but will look similar to this pic.

mYsTANG.jpg

how much do you charge to do one? what size is yours?

$50 flat fee. At first I was charging up to $200, simply because they were taking me quite awhile to complete.

Now after doing several posters for guys on TS, I've gotten it down to 1-2 days of work. I enjoy doing them, but not enough to do it for free. ;)

I'll try to pull up a couple other samples for you, if you're interested at all. The one I'm using now is 20" wide x 30" tall, but they can be printed up to 5 feet tall with crystal clear resolution (or as small as you like).

Ken

Here's one I did for my buddy John

CP002-2007OKGT2.jpg

That's some nice stuff there!

Hello all, need your honest opinions on the following project my bro. and i are working on. I want to make a poster for car shows and this what we have so far. What do you guys think?

mYsTANG.jpg

Ok The car should be going forward in the multishadow effect not backward and the title type font needs to be larger. Or for 50 bucks have Ken do it.

mYsTANG.jpg

You need to use the correct font for the car Myraid.

Sorry to derail this thread for a moment, but I see that you live in the Los Angeles area. I just wanted to bring these events to your attention in case you might be interested in partisipating...

September 19th:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=755271

This weekend:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=752617

Now: :backtotopic:

i saw that, its probaby too late to register..

There is still time for the September 19th LASAAC event, and this weekend's event has same day sign ups.

mYsTANG.jpg

Nice work. I only suggest raising the the car so that the front tire does not get cut off.

Archived