TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Borla Cat-back for the 2010 is out!

scottGT500

It appears that Borla finally has created a cat-back for our 2010's. I sent them an email to ask if the x-pipe is catted or not (there is no detailed description yet). I love the classic Borla sound but I think the non-catted (off road version) would be just a little bit too loud...and not to mention drone like crazy! I want Borla-type sound with no drone (or as little as possible). I really want to get the Borla system...The system has the 4" tips like I want (i.e. stock-tip size), but am I wanting to purchase a system that is GUARANTEED to drone like crazy?

Borla 2010 Shelby Cat-back

It appears that Borla finally has created a cat-back for our 2010's. I sent them an email to ask if the x-pipe is catted or not (there is no detailed description yet). I love the classic Borla sound but I think the non-catted (off road version) would be just a little bit too loud...and not to mention drone like crazy! I want Borla-type sound with no drone (or as little as possible). I really want to get the Borla system...The system has the 4" tips like I want (i.e. stock-tip size), but am I wanting to purchase a system that is GUARANTEED to drone like crazy?

Borla 2010 Shelby Cat-back

Did you mean to say that you want to purchase as system that is guaranted "NOT" to drone like crazy? If so check out the "CORSA" exhaust systems for the 2010 great sound no drone. I have been debating over the "Extreme" or the "Ultimate Touring" both have the 4" tips.

Did you mean to say that you want to purchase as system that is guaranted "NOT" to drone like crazy? If so check out the "CORSA" exhaust systems for the 2010 great sound no drone. I have been debating over the "Extreme" or the "Ultimate Touring" both have the 4" tips.

I have heard that Corsa is a nice piece. What exactly is the difference between the sport, extreme and ultimate touring...?

Archived