TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SmellSoGood...In transit?

War Eagle

SSG,

Is your car in transit yet? I am going to check with my Dealer tomorrow and try to find out where mine is. The Dealer had a delivery date of 8/21 when I talked with him last week.

Sure hope our cars gets here next week I am about worn out waiting. I keep going to cruiseins and shows in my pick up truck. When people ask me where my phantom car is I tell them that no one knows for sure that it was last seen in the "Michigan Triangle", it is similar to the "Bermuda Triangle" except cars disappear instead of boats.

I understand that a train broke down that was headed to Florida last week. They repaired that locomotive and sent it back to get my car.

Steve

SSG,

Is your car in transit yet? I am going to check with my Dealer tomorrow and try to find out where mine is. The Dealer had a delivery date of 8/21 when I talked with him last week.

Sure hope our cars gets here next week I am about worn out waiting. I keep going to cruiseins and shows in my pick up truck. When people ask me where my phantom car is I tell them that no one knows for sure that it was last seen in the "Michigan Triangle", it is similar to the "Bermuda Triangle" except cars disappear instead of boats.

I understand that a train broke down that was headed to Florida last week. They repaired that locomotive and sent it back to get my car.

Steve

Hey war eagle I called Mr Arning yesterday and he said mine had just came out of the plant and was waiting striping.

Hi War Eagle,

My Ford source usually emails me weekly, but it's been quiet. Looking at the other responses, my Kona should be either striped and out of detail and loaded and coming, or still waiting to be striped. I'll email the Ford Fleet spy I have and ask for him to status me. As of last week, the dealer indicated I was in "Bucked" state and so did Ford Customer Relations. The dealer indicated a delivery of 8/29 and Customer Relations indicated 9/5. However, my source indicated 8/23. I'll get a better grip on the matter tomorrow. Today was a tough day having to drive through Manhattan and into Long Island to pitch a web idea to investors and have a splitting headache on the work ahead of me with this one.

Archived