TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Passenger side protection

SmellSoGood

Hi,

The subject is a misnomer, but my 3 year old will be tagging along in a car seat during our 40 minute commute to daycare and work and I want to protect the rear of the passenger seat from kicks and proverbial milk through the nose tricks. Any suggestions besides a Hefty 32 gallon garbage bag over the seat?

Hi,

The subject is a misnomer, but my 3 year old will be tagging along in a car seat during our 40 minute commute to daycare and work and I want to protect the rear of the passenger seat from kicks and proverbial milk through the nose tricks. Any suggestions besides a Hefty 32 gallon garbage bag over the seat?

I have 2--3year old grandsons, and cover the passenger seat with a large plastic garbage bag--looks like hell but it works.

Thanks guys for the advice. My daughter will learn to respect the Shelby or the snakes on the car will come alive and eat her.

Guess Im getting old--when i mentioned your post,and what i was doing with the Shelby,my wife pointed out that she had purcahsed,and I insatlled seat back and floor protctors for our 2002 Jag.DAAA!!.She got them from "one step beyond" web site,which ill be going to in a few minutes

When my kids were younger, purchased similar mats to the ones goldgus linked to for my wife's Yukon to protect the seats, they worked pretty well and wouldn't let spills pass through the mat. There was still a fruit loop issue later that my local car detailer still reminds me about 6 years later.

Can you install clear bra throughout the interior?

Good luck.

Regards,

Jim

Archived