TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Supersnake94!

:hysterical: Thanks crypto. I really appreciate that you remembered my birthday. I know that it is going to be a great one!

I'll bring the milk bottles :party::hysterical:

:hysterical:

Thank you so much Ruff. Let's hope Tek also remembered about my birthday.

Tek?

After all the drinks he had last night?

Absolutely! For the record here... how old are you turning? And tell us your story about finding the forum and joining - people would like to know ;)

I have to be honest, the 94 in my screen name means 1994, the year I was born. I'm turning 15 years old today. Don't be alarmed, there are other teens on TS (including wicked jr)

It all started two years ago

I was a die hard Shelby lover and my dad's Ford dealership at the time, had a black GT500. I heared about the car at the time and I was really interested in seeing one in person. One day my dad had to move the car because we were going somewhere that day and we had to stop at the dealer for him to move some cars, including the Shelby. When I saw the car in person, my blood started to pulse faster, and my eyes diliated. My dad asked if I wanted to sit in it while he moved it. I said "sure." When I got in, I realized that I was getting into a Shelby. The seats were really confortable, that's all I can tell you. When he started it up, a loud roar echoed in the garage it was parked in. We had to park it in the ajacent garage. He didn't really rev the engine when he moved it, but it did enjoy the loud rumble of the Supercharged 5.4 Trition V8 and the exaust system, and to this very day, I loved Shelbys and other Ford Mustang and SVT products.

Last November (I was 14 at the time (a year later)) I kept looking up stuff about Shelbys, and this site always came up. So I decided with the help of my dad, to set up an account here, and I'm a member still to this very day.

I started being a member in November of 2008 and I'm probably the youngest member to start on TS because I was 14 at the time. There's another member (name to be kept private) who was 15 at the time of my membership who is probably now 16.

"nuff said

BTW I got some good news. I got an I pod touch for my birthday and got the thing to go online. So that means I can go on TS and we can still be together for the night. Probably not because I'll be partying on the bus with all of my friends and camp counsulers. :party2:

I hope to get a little more respect from our group leader.

:bowdown:

Archived