TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber O has landed!!

BillyRay

So friends after 19 mths the car FINALLY comes in on Dec 1st Friday around 4pm. The big rig

has my rocket launcher on the back!! The color looks even wilder in person and it kindof changes as the sun light drops. The dealer offered to wash the car so I said do a good job but go ahead. Ya right when the car

is off the carrier I pop the hood and there is water spots all over the engine!!

The wash guy sprayed to much water in the ram air vents etc. I had to rewash the car correctly and I decided to blue tape the hood vents off. I think I will make some custom rubber mats to cover the hood vents when washing.

The car has AWESOME power just as I read in these long months of waiting! So friends it is worth the wait when you get behind the wheel and you launch this baby down the road.

Some things I see they could change is the drink holders...in the way of the shifter!!

There could be a small tray for odds and ends.

I trunk release at the base of the seat. maybe I over looked this

The auto window switch is GOOD.

The Shaker 1000 is real good and so is the Sirius!

I,am putting on the upper window scoops I,ll post pics later and mine are already painted and should look awesome. I will be using the Cervini scoops and I bought a pair of snakes( the same ones on the front

fenders)

Be careful about anyone trying to race you, I had this old bastard in a subaru try to race me and comes over in my lane and damn near bangs my drivers fender. I had to back off and let this wacko pass by.

This was cool also, these young kids in a older mustang pull up and go wild about the Shelby,I tell them its a rocket ship! So in closing it was hard waiting for soooooooooooooooooooo long but the car will really make up for it when you open the garage and the LEGEND is ALIVE!!!!

post-3364-1165365993_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1165365993_thumb.jpg

BillyRay,

she looks Awesome, totally sweeeeet. I love it. You picked the best color. I also ordered a GO, but am still waiting. Looking forward to seeing more photos when you get a breather.

Neet-O Skeet-O.

:yup:

So friends after 19 mths the car FINALLY comes in on Dec 1st Friday around 4pm. The big rig

has my rocket launcher on the back!! The color looks even wilder in person and it kindof changes as the sun light drops. The dealer offered to wash the car so I said do a good job but go ahead. Ya right when the car

is off the carrier I pop the hood and there is water spots all over the engine!!

The wash guy sprayed to much water in the ram air vents etc. I had to rewash the car correctly and I decided to blue tape the hood vents off. I think I will make some custom rubber mats to cover the hood vents when washing.

The car has AWESOME power just as I read in these long months of waiting! So friends it is worth the wait when you get behind the wheel and you launch this baby down the road.

Some things I see they could change is the drink holders...in the way of the shifter!!

There could be a small tray for odds and ends.

I trunk release at the base of the seat. maybe I over looked this

The auto window switch is GOOD.

The Shaker 1000 is real good and so is the Sirius!

I,am putting on the upper window scoops I,ll post pics later and mine are already painted and should look awesome. I will be using the Cervini scoops and I bought a pair of snakes( the same ones on the front

fenders)

Be careful about anyone trying to race you, I had this old bastard in a subaru try to race me and comes over in my lane and damn near bangs my drivers fender. I had to back off and let this wacko pass by.

This was cool also, these young kids in a older mustang pull up and go wild about the Shelby,I tell them its a rocket ship! So in closing it was hard waiting for soooooooooooooooooooo long but the car will really make up for it when you open the garage and the LEGEND is ALIVE!!!!

billy ray

U and your shelby rock ! .... Congratulations in getting your car. I have no doubt that I will be going through the same expierence in a few days when my torch red coupe comes in

Keep her clean !

dond

You will love the Grabber O. I have no regrets for buying the same color and would buy it again!

On the drink holder issue.... The rear most hole has an insert in it that when removed, will make the hole deep enough to make a 20 ounce plastic bottle almost disappear. Shifter problem goes away....

You will love the Grabber O. I have no regrets for buying the same color and would buy it again!

On the drink holder issue.... The rear most hole has an insert in it that when removed, will make the hole deep enough to make a 20 ounce plastic bottle almost disappear. Shifter problem goes away....

THANKS FOR THE NEW TIP ON DRINK HOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived