TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Road & Track

gt5001

Hope this isn't a duplicate & I didn't see anything in the latest posts....

Anybody read, have comments on the R&T side-by-side test of the GT500, Shelby GT & the two 'Vettes in the January 07 issue?

Yeah....it's a snoozer.

bj

Haven`t seen it here yet, was it a good article?

I thought it was good. The one surprise is that they said the GT/CS Mustang handles better than the GT500.

Other than that I thought it was pretty fair and factual. In performance tests they had the GT500 and BASE Corvette tied in the 1/4 mile at 12.8 seconds. They also mentioned the Z06 MSRP would be increasing soon by about $5,000 because Chevy knew the demand was there. Lastly, they said the GT500 was on a 3 year run.

I'm just stating the facts from the article folks...don't flame me...flame the magazine.

Dave

I thought it was good. The one surprise is that they said the GT/CS Mustang handles better than the GT500.

Other than that I thought it was pretty fair and factual. In performance tests they had the GT500 and BASE Corvette tied in the 1/4 mile at 12.8 seconds. They also mentioned the Z06 MSRP would be increasing soon by about $5,000 because Chevy knew the demand was there. Lastly, they said the GT500 was on a 3 year run.

I'm just stating the facts from the article folks...don't flame me...flame the magazine.

Dave

Did you Hijack Carnuts avatar ?

Nice form.

Archived