TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'shelbya' and 'kahmann' pics

kahmann

My brother left his GT500 with me for a week, so I took a few photos of our cars together.

They couldn't be more different in their styling, but I don't like either one more than the other. They're both purdy. :)

Ken

DSC07836.jpg

DSC07837.jpg

DSC07838.jpg

DSC07839.jpg

DSC07840.jpg

DSC07844.jpg

Ken

Nice shots. Like your brothers car, he should really center the Shelby letters on the back.

MM

I agree Michael! I told him that I'd help him out with it, if I could find any info on TS.

There are a couple of great templates in the mod section, so maybe I can get her fixed up this weekend. :)

My brother left his GT500 with me for a week, so I took a few photos of our cars together.

They couldn't be more different in their styling, but I don't like either one more than the other. They're both purdy. :)

And here's me, thinking "Purdy" is a shotgun.

Wait! Maybe that's SAI's next move!

Ken, do you know something we don't know?

Shelby Shotgun ... Has a certain ring to it.

Hey Ken who wins the race?.... :hysterical:

Neck and neck believe it or not. His pulls hard as hell off the line, but it's almost impossible for him to keep the tires on the ground.

Mine eases up nicely, then by the time I hit 3rd gear, the Paxton spools up like a bat out of hell. We're headed to the road course at Thunderhill next Friday. :)

Ken

EDIT: He definitely wins the braking contest, that's for sure. ;)

And here's me, thinking "Purdy" is a shotgun.

Wait! Maybe that's SAI's next move!

Ken, do you know something we don't know?

Shelby Shotgun ... Has a certain ring to it.

I like it. I better get a trademark before SAI does. ;)

Looking great Ken!!! Why don't you paint his rusty rear while at your place...LOL

Alex

:hysterical: Cuz I'm going to send him out to you in the desert when he gets back home to Simi Valley!

I'm no painter and neither is he. With my luck, He'd have some new looking bushings, floor pans, and just about everything else. ;)

I'm still planning on a SoCal trip before Fall hits by the way, so save me a spot on the lift man.

Ken

hey ken how much did the griggs watts link run him?

The 'quiet' watts link by itself is about $900 I think, but the rest of the GR40 rear setup is designed to work together, so there are other parts necessary to install it.

I have the Griggs panhard rod setup, which means if I want to upgrade to the watts link, I'll need a new diff cover and new torque arm at least.

Ken

i see it sure is purdy tho so how much for there pan hard bar? ( i am going to assume its adjustable.)

Aluminum = $160

Steel = $199

Here are a few shots I took over the weekend. I took it to American Mustang in Folsom to get it on a lift to try to track down the source of the hum out of the transmission tunnel. No dice on that, but I got a couple of cool pics out of the deal anyway.

DSC07927.jpg

DSC07928.jpg

DSC07929.jpg

DSC07930.jpg

Archived