TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 in Victoria BC

glroy

saw my first 2010 gt500 8:15 AM in victoria (shelbourne and hillside)blue with sliver stripes. Did not get the plate so could be local or a visitor. That back end sure stand out, I said Shelby and Lisa saw the back and said 2010. Anybody on the site have a new ride?

Hey that was me!

Just picked it up a few days ago at Richport in Vancouver. Took some pics last night, so I'll get them posted to the forum this weekend.

It's pretty sweet. I had been waiting on a black/silver stripe but then this one came available after the order was cancelled. And I'm glad - the colour really pops. It's got the electronics package and HID.

Spent about eight hours giving it the full detailing treatment last weekend. Hat tip to Zaino.

-Mike

Hey that was me!

Just picked it up a few days ago at Richport in Vancouver. Took some pics last night, so I'll get them posted to the forum this weekend.

It's pretty sweet. I had been waiting on a black/silver stripe but then this one came available after the order was cancelled. And I'm glad - the colour really pops. It's got the electronics package and HID.

Spent about eight hours giving it the full detailing treatment last weekend. Hat tip to Zaino.

-Mike

cool ride have yet to see a 2010 up close. looks like the forecast is for rain tomorrow,but Sunday sun you up for a coffee on Sunday? like to see your ride

Glen

Archived