TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help Needed?

ISAID

Hey Guys as I have said before I am new at this Photo Stuff. I am having trouble uploading photos to my Album and my Avatar. I have the help setting for proper sizing on but I still get an erroe that photo is to big or no photo selected for upload. I have tried to upload from my photbucket album and from my saved pictures on my laptop but I am Unable to upload. "I KNOW I'M From MISSISSIPPI" but Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Isaid,

Am I understanding that you just want to put a pic of your car in the avatar section of your posts (underneath your username)? Is the pic you want to use in the photo album you have a link to? If so, you can tell me which one and I can resize it to avatar dimensions and post it for you and you could save it to your computer and you should be able to upload it for your avatar with no problems. Of course quality will degrade a bit with shrinking the pic down that small. Let me know if you want me to do that.

Hi Isaid,

Am I understanding that you just want to put a pic of your car in the avatar section of your posts (underneath your username)? Is the pic you want to use in the photo album you have a link to? If so, you can tell me which one and I can resize it to avatar dimensions and post it for you and you could save it to your computer and you should be able to upload it for your avatar with no problems. Of course quality will degrade a bit with shrinking the pic down that small. Let me know if you want me to do that.

I appreciate the offer picture #17 out 0f 20 is the one I would like to have as my avatar. I have been able to resize it and I keep getting the error that the photo is to large even though I have the resizing feature activated.. If you could do that for me that would be awesome. :happy feet: :happy feet: . I wanted to change my board name also. I wanted isaid to be captilized "ISAID" but have been ubable to find how I could change it.

Thanks,

Brian

Here's the resized photo for your avatar:

IMG_0484s.jpg

As far as changing your name...I forget the name..but you can contact someone here on the boards. I remember they changed Torchred10 name a while back as per his request. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Burning Blue Star IV youare the man. I t worked like a charm thanks so much for the help. I will e-mail the man on the name change. Again thans for the help.

Archived