TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tire Pressure Label in drivers door jamb

For you 2008 GT 500 owners, I need a part number of the tire size/pressure label that is on your door jamb...it should also have your vin number on it I believe...I have a 2008 SGT and I switched the stock wheels and tires for a set off of a GT 500 and I'd like to have the GT 500 label to reflect the size tires I have on the car instead of the stock sizes...My current label also has my VIN # on it, I'm hoping that I can order one of the GT 500 labels from Ford with my VIN # on it to replace the original...Any help would be appreciated...

For you 2008 GT 500 owners, I need a part number of the tire size/pressure label that is on your door jamb...it should also have your vin number on it I believe...I have a 2008 SGT and I switched the stock wheels and tires for a set off of a GT 500 and I'd like to have the GT 500 label to reflect the size tires I have on the car instead of the stock sizes...My current label also has my VIN # on it, I'm hoping that I can order one of the GT 500 labels from Ford with my VIN # on it to replace the original...Any help would be appreciated...

You're best bet would go to the dealer and they could get you one. 5U5A-1532-AA (TLU)

You're best bet would go to the dealer and they could get you one. 5U5A-1532-AA (TLU)

Thanks, that was my plan, just needed to make sure I had the correct part number for the standard GT 500 Wheels and tires...

Thanks again,

Carl

Archived