TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Info on my order????

Iwanaturbo2

If anyone can work there magic and tell me the status of my order I will be greatfull. I ordered on 5/23/09 and have been thru a roller coaster of info. I have been told it didn't look like I would get it to now its a sure thing. I received my vin this week. I take that as a good sign.

VIN is 1ZVBP8JS8A5139197

Thank you,

Jeremy

If anyone can work there magic and tell me the status of my order I will be greatfull. I ordered on 5/23/09 and have been thru a roller coaster of info. I have been told it didn't look like I would get it to now its a sure thing. I received my vin this week. I take that as a good sign.

VIN is 1ZVBP8JS8A5139197

Thank you,

Jeremy

Kona and silver.

Dude your car was build yesterday. 8-5-09

VIN is 1ZVBP8JS8A5139197

Thank you,

Jeremy

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.co...VBP8JS8A5139197

Follow this link

Call ford customer service and give them your vin they will give you the ETA to dealer. According to your sticker you should see it soon. It is shipping convoy(truck) us rail guys are 15-20 days after our build date for delivery. I would think truck should be faster. But then again you never know.

I really like the color I picked!

Ronin76 I did order it from Rich Ford.

Ordered from Don Chalmers, I never got a DORA and they cant seem to tell me much. In fact I've found out more about status of my car from this forum than from my dealer.

I hope you get your car soon. Maybe I'll see you out there on the I-40 sometime. :shift:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

so i called my dealership today and got a vin number. they said the car should be built by the end of the month and delivered by Christmas (just in time for the salty road season in the northeast)

vin# 1ZVBP8JS6A5163773

i tried to paste it into the link at the top of this thread but it said the service is unavailable. is there another trick that im not getting? any help would be appreciated

so i called my dealership today and got a vin number. they said the car should be built by the end of the month and delivered by Christmas (just in time for the salty road season in the northeast)

vin# 1ZVBP8JS6A5163773

i tried to paste it into the link at the top of this thread but it said the service is unavailable. is there another trick that im not getting? any help would be appreciated

Not really another trick to it...all you can do is call Ford Customer Service and have them check the status.

Just basing this on the window stickers I'm seeing while compiling my database..but cars have already been scheduled up to the 30th of November. Don't know if yours would be squeezed in. Maybe first week of December..but I honestly can't say for sure one way or the other. Just keep trying the link. It should come online a week before your build date.

Not really another trick to it...all you can do is call Ford Customer Service and have them check the status.

Just basing this on the window stickers I'm seeing while compiling my database..but cars have already been scheduled up to the 30th of November. Don't know if yours would be squeezed in. Maybe first week of December..but I honestly can't say for sure one way or the other. Just keep trying the link. It should come online a week before your build date.

my dealer mentioned 11/30 as a build date, so it looks like my car will get built that week

vin# 1ZVBP8JS6A5163773

There is a way of checking on your car each week. PM me.

today is the day my dealership said my shelby is scheduled to be built. sure enough, the window sticker appeared online today, so i guess it was built.

a few more weeks and it should be here

thanks everyone for your help

Thats cool. Congrats...on the sticker it says the build date is tomorrow : 120091201.

Interesting that we're going into December now. Looks like more downloading for me for the database! LOL!

Thats cool. Congrats...on the sticker it says the build date is tomorrow : 120091201.

Interesting that we're going into December now. Looks like more downloading for me for the database! LOL!

ahh nice...i always wanted a car that was built on a tuesday.

and burning blue star...good luck with your database

Looks like my car is being built on the same line as it too has a build date of 120091201 (see link below for sticker), my dealer gave me a copy of an inventory sheet where the ETA is scheduled to be 12/9 :happy feet:

Rod

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.co...VBP8KS5A5163598

Okay, am I doing something wrong when trying to search?

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.co...VBP8JS9A5171298 is what i post in the window and i get:

We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.

If the problem persists, please contact the help desk for this web site

So, does that mean I am doing something wrong or does that mean it is just not scheduled to hit the assembly line yet?

Nic

Okay, am I doing something wrong when trying to search?

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.co...VBP8JS9A5171298 is what i post in the window and i get:

We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.

If the problem persists, please contact the help desk for this web site

So, does that mean I am doing something wrong or does that mean it is just not scheduled to hit the assembly line yet?

Nic

You are probably not scheduled yet. I haven't seen any of the VINs with the "A517****" variables available yet. So I would guess next week....just a guess of course.

Mine was built on 12/2, was wondering how to get a more exact delivery date? The dealer told me the week of the 13th, sometime between the 13th and 18th? There is now snow and salt here in Wisconsin so I dont want them to drive it for any reason and would like to be there to pick it up in an enclosed trailer right when they get it. Any help? Thanks

Mine was built on 12/2, was wondering how to get a more exact delivery date? The dealer told me the week of the 13th, sometime between the 13th and 18th? There is now snow and salt here in Wisconsin so I dont want them to drive it for any reason and would like to be there to pick it up in an enclosed trailer right when they get it. Any help? Thanks

From my experience it's very hard to get exact delivery info. The dealer didn't know on Friday 10/2 that the car was arriving Sat, 10/3. All he could say was "It should be here any day now". He called me Saturday morning and said "Guess what, your car's here". It was 3 weeks and three days from the build date on my sticker to delivery date. Mine had a build date of 9/9/2009 and I took delivery on 10/3/2009. Where you're located may impact transit time. I'm in PA so not far from Michigan. It was 8 weeks and 3 days from when I ordered the car to the day I picked it up.

if its coming by train,your dealer should be able to tell them he'll pick it up at the railyard with your trailer.

Archived