TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'bigcarl1' and 'kahmann' pics

kahmann

Carl (bigcarl1) and I grabbed some lunch today in Elk Grove, just to get a chance to catch up and BS about what we've been up to with our SGT's.

I grabbed some pics and a short video of our cars together. I thought my SGT was bad, but in comparison it feels like a Buick Century.

He has a fully built Teksid block, MMR stage 2 heads/cams, MMR forged internals, Paxton blower, long tubes, and Magnaflows (among lots of other awesome mods).

This video does no justice to how wicked his car sounds. It's deafening and by far the baddest sounding Mustang (of any vintage) I've ever heard in person.

Disregard my school girl-like giggling in the video clip! :lol:

Ken

DSC07564.jpg

DSC07565.jpg

DSC07566.jpg

DSC07567.jpg

DSC07569.jpg

Ken,

Nice set up he has. You have the suspension and he has the forged internals. Did he kill his first motor or just decide to do it right before the first one gave up the ghost?

Jim

Ken,

Nice set up he has. You have the suspension and he has the forged internals. Did he kill his first motor or just decide to do it right before the first one gave up the ghost?

Jim

The OEM motor took a dump on the track last year when his Walbro pump failed for some reason. Hopefully he'll chime in here with more detail.

His new engine is definitely a hell of a great model to work from.

Thats sounds wicked, and even better when he's on the throttle rollin' thru the gears!

Too loud for what I would want on my car (but, I like to watch others and listen to theirs)...I prefer to be stealthy for myself...

I like when Ken says, "Holy F...."

Elk Grove eh?, I just played golf at Valley-Hi two weeks ago

Enjoyed the clip though, thanx for posting

Thats sounds wicked, and even better when he's on the throttle rollin' thru the gears!

Too loud for what I would want on my car (but, I like to watch others and listen to theirs)...I prefer to be stealthy for myself...

I like when Ken says, "Holy F...."

Elk Grove eh?, I just played golf at Valley-Hi two weeks ago

Enjoyed the clip though, thanx for posting

Haha I really didn't mean to swear, but it was so overwhelmingly loud, it was hard for me not to. ;)

Anyway, that's a nice course man. Drop me a line the next time you're in town!

Wow, that sounds great! Somehow though I don't think I'd be able to drive far around my quiet little new england town with that!

wow :wub: well that does it 3 inch exhaust, long tubes, and big cams will be on by next spring.

No kidding huh! I'm ready to trade my FRPP mufflers in for a set of these Magnaflows, cut the cats out, and slap the Kooks long tubes in asap.

I want my car sounding like this yesterday. It'll be tough to match completely, however, since Carl has stage 2 MMR heads, which account for a good portion of the exhaust note.

But I'll take what I can get right now. ;)

Ken

yep but i think youres would still sound great with long tubes and an exhaust upgrade. i found a 3 inch cat back set up on ebay that looks like it might be a good set up ill get the link up when i get home.

ps youre car looks great in those pics

yep but i think youres would still sound great with long tubes and an exhaust upgrade. i found a 3 inch cat back set up on ebay that looks like it might be a good set up ill get the link up when i get home.

ps youre car looks great in those pics

Thanks lots man :)

i noticed that also but i was thinking of just having one fabed up when i have the "test" pipes made to delete the cats. it will most likely be a winter project so look for it next spring unless i find some one to take this nova roller i have off my hands soon. i am at that point where my toys to mod has exceded my cash to mod them. :shrug:

Archived