TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What is your favorite cluster color combo?

ironpeddler

Please post a pic or a description of the color combo you use on your guage and ambient lighting. At the moment I am just using the red/white/blue combo with red as my ambient lighting color. Haven't really tried messing with the colors that much but I'm sure there are some sweet looking combinations. Any suggestions.. :happy feet:

Please post a pic or a description of the color combo you use on your guage and ambient lighting. At the moment I am just using the red/white/blue combo with red as my ambient lighting color. Haven't really tried messing with the colors that much but I'm sure there are some sweet looking combinations. Any suggestions.. :happy feet:

I like the blue gauges with a red halo, and red ambient lighting...

Occasionally I change the ambient to Blue...

http://www.fquick.com/Ironpeddler

If you look at my photo gallery there is the red/white/blue combo and a green/blue combo i think. Pics are kind of bad the camera really sucked.

Dont knock your self,pics are decent,and thanks for link.Ive never driven at night so the dash pics were good.Too many deer near my house--had one run into my vette 3 years ago,so only drive "heavy metal" cars at night

red/white/blue, with red ambient. I love it.

Archived