TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How Do You Know when your car has been shipped

War Eagle

Is there any way to find out when your car has been built and has been shipped? I would like to know when it leaves the plant.

thanks

Steve

Oh man... Is that ever a LOADED question!!! :confused:

Welcome to the world of MIS-Information.

Get ready to :banghead::banghead::banghead: and then some :censored::censored::censored: then you'll make some calls and :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:

Then, when all looks like a lost cause, and you feel like you're ready to :barf: - you'll look up GRABBER, :superhero: and ask REAL nice, and he will track your car for you, all the way to the dealer...

Your dealer get's a electronic print out from Ford every couple days. It show the status, like "material hold", Sub to Plant, Bucked, and etc....

Then it will show a rail car number on the print out. Something like ETTX87253748. Once it shows that...it's on it's way.

Call your dealer and ask him what the print out says.

Thanks Goldgus and Grabber,

My build date is 8/06 and I don't think it is on the line yet. I don't know how many days it will take to build it, but looks like it may be finished one day next week. If so then that means it should land the week of 8/23 as per the EST I was given.

This is going to be a pretty exciting month for several of us! :lurk::lurk:

Thanks again Guys,

Steve

My build date is 8/06 and I don't think it is on the line yet. I don't know how many days it will take to build it, but looks like it may be finished one day next week. If so then that means it should land the week of 8/23 as per the EST I was given.

Thanks again Guys,

Steve

War Eagle, is the 26th the day the start are builds? Mine is the 26th also.

Thanks again Guys,

Steve

You know I was just bustin chops on that other reply right? The waiting sucks, yes, and the communication between AAI in Flat Rock, the dealers, and the customer is a struggle at best. But if all goes well, you should see a car 14-20 days from your build date...

Archived