TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Under 64K

dh777

WOW!! Brand new, out the door for $59K????? I thought of going to my dealer and offering $65 out the door, but after hearing this...

The winning bin on ebay for the 08 Silver/blue one was $59,900. The listing showed pics that the dash was autographed by Carrol.

Well, Winning bid was nothing but. What a joke!!! The car has been relisted. The exact same car now says No Reserve at $63,378.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-FORD-M...d=p4506.c0.m245

Winning bid on previous auction was $59,900, now relisted at no reserve at $63,378. I hate to see KRs treated this way, but who they think they fooling?????

U could get it down under 60k if u also used the cash 4 clunkers rebate!

Just kidding! Insomnia has me being a post whore tonite!

Glad my roommate in Iraq passed over the option 2 purchase a KR at MSRP. He won the drawing 4 1 of 2 KRs at MSRP. Sounded great when they were going 4 125K.

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

So DID this Dealer contact ever get to back to you on that price?! ANY Chance he still has it?! I only get computer access off my Gov't Links now and they're BLOCKING Ebay motors so UNfortunately I can very rarely get on there to TELL what's a good deal where; but I AM willing to travel to get one for prices like these...GOOD tips I'm learing here lately...I had a Dealer TRYING to tempt me at 67K for a "Brand new One" ...tempting but can't quite pull that....this site is VERY dangerous for my bank account!! :banghead::angry22::finger:

THANKS ALL!! Man, IF ONLY I can make my TWO YEAR LONG DREAM a reality!

J1B!

There are 21 of them on ebay right now. There is an 08 Silver with no reserve and is at $59,900. There's also an 08 black with no reserve and is at $59,999. I've been holding out for a 2011. I called my dealer yesterday, he still has an 08 silver KR (has 11 miles on it) in his showroom. I mentioned to him the 2 on ebay at less than $60k and asked if he would take that for his. He said he'd think about it an call me back in a couple of days. That is soooooo tempting. Thoughts on a 2011 versus getting an 08 KR for under $60?

Thanks!

Hey there,

So DID this Dealer contact ever get to back to you on that price?! ANY Chance he still has it?! I only get computer access off my Gov't Links now and they're BLOCKING Ebay motors so UNfortunately I can very rarely get on there to TELL what's a good deal where; but I AM willing to travel to get one for prices like these...GOOD tips I'm learing here lately...I had a Dealer TRYING to tempt me at 67K for a "Brand new One" ...tempting but can't quite pull that....this site is VERY dangerous for my bank account!! :banghead::angry22::finger:

As of a few days ago, there was still a new silver/blue 2009 KR at Earnhardt Ford in Phoenix, AZ for $59,995.

Nuts, I just checked their website. It's no longer listed. You might want to give them a call just to make sure though.

As of a few days ago, there was still a new silver/blue 2009 KR at Earnhardt Ford in Phoenix, AZ for $59,995.

Nuts, I just checked their website. It's no longer listed. You might want to give them a call just to make sure though.

They do have one left I bought one off of them .

Earnnhardts Ford has an 09 silver and blue one left for 59k.(I think its number 174) It has a shaker 1000 in it.

I bought one from them a month ago and had the car shipped . Very easy to deal with no complaints.

Person I dealt with was great Noah contact number (480) 232-7128

When we were looking for ours I also talked to Tom Jones Ford in Buckeye, AZ. They have a silver/blue 2008 KR with navi, but were only willing to go down to $64,850.56 before tax and fees at the end of August. At that time, we went with another dealer that had one without navi, had been in the showroom (except for Barrett-Jackson display), and was under $59,000 before tax & fees. Just to let you know, the one at Tom Jones Ford has been sitting outside, but "mainly under a canopy."

I just checked their website and it is still listed:

Tom Jones 2008KR

Good luck!

THANKS GUYS!! I've been calling and CHECKING a lot lately; the contact lead @ Earnhardt Ford was a GREAT tip BUT they SOLD their Silver '08 over a week ago now..."just to get rid of it..." UGH!! I'm finding others gone OR they're playing games to get some more $$ out it...BUT I do get the sense that they want these gone. One thing I forgot besides DAMN Sales Tax is the Insurance PREMIUMS!!! Those look UGLY so I'm shopping THAT around right now too!! "It's always SOMETHING as they say!" :doh:

THANKS AGAIN!!

- "J1B!"

When we were looking for ours I also talked to Tom Jones Ford in Buckeye, AZ. They have a silver/blue 2008 KR with navi, but were only willing to go down to $64,850.56 before tax and fees at the end of August. At that time, we went with another dealer that had one without navi, had been in the showroom (except for Barrett-Jackson display), and was under $59,000 before tax & fees. Just to let you know, the one at Tom Jones Ford has been sitting outside, but "mainly under a canopy."

I just checked their website and it is still listed:

Tom Jones 2008KR

Good luck!

Archived