TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Factory Stickers

al ellison

Does anyone know if we can get replacement stickers OR protect the ones that came on our cars?

The Shelby sticker on the door jamb (has date modified) and the one under the hood wear quickly with water.

Thank you,

Al

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed mine were wearing when I purchased the car and I put some wide clear tape over them and so far, they have not deteriorated any more...just a thought if they haven't gone too far already...May need to talk to Bud at SAI to see about replacement stickers...

I noticed mine were wearing when I purchased the car and I put some wide clear tape over them and so far, they have not deteriorated any more...just a thought if they haven't gone too far already...May need to talk to Bud at SAI to see about replacement stickers...

Sounds like a good Idea... Also everytime I pm someone from Shelby my pms go unanswered so I guess im S O L...

I have emailed Bud @ SAI and will share the information upon receipt. If anyone else has addressed this, please share your results.

Thank you,

Al

Here are pictures of the door jamb and under hood stickers. I have sent a copy to Bud @ SAI this afternoon. He responded to last night's email first thing this morning.

Do only the 2008's have these?

SGT_door_jamb_sticker_compressed.jpg

SGT_under_hood_sticker_compressed.jpg

SGT_door_jamb_sticker_compressed.jpg

SGT_under_hood_sticker_compressed.jpg

Does anyone know if we can get replacement stickers OR protect the ones that came on our cars?

The Shelby sticker on the door jamb (has date modified) and the one under the hood wear quickly with water.

Thank you,

Al

Water NEVER touches my car! (At least on purpose)

BTW, I don't have those stickers at all... :headscratch:

Guest hfrosso

my car had these stickers and they where lifting the corners when i bought the car already, then after washing and cleaning the car a few times they're start to show some wear , so i ended up removing them for good,only thing is they did not came out in one pc, then they ended up in the garbage!

didn't think i could get it replaced, well i guess so far nobody knows.

By the way where is it locate the one under the hood???

my car had these stickers and they where lifting the corners when i bought the car already, then after washing and cleaning the car a few times they're start to show some wear , so i ended up removing them for good,only thing is they did not came out in one pc, then they ended up in the garbage!

didn't think i could get it replaced, well i guess so far nobody knows.

By the way where is it locate the one under the hood???

The under hood sticker is located on the driver's side close to the front.

FYI - Bud M. from SAI has emailed me very responsively all day; his customer service has been first class. They do not have these stickers in stock. They will let me know if they can be ordered and I will share that here.

Safe driving and God bless,

Al

My 2007 only has the under hood sticker; not the door post one.

Yeah, apparently they started to stick them on in the later numbers. Mine is #1917, no stickers.

• 2 weeks later...
Here are pictures of the door jamb and under hood stickers. I have sent a copy to Bud @ SAI this afternoon. He responded to last night's email first thing this morning.

Do only the 2008's have these?

I have been playing around with the idea of re-producing these using Microsoft Word and think I've got it pretty close...should be able to print them out on some sticker stock and cut them to size...I did notice that the version number on my sticker under the hood was different from the one in these pictures, so using Word, you can modify them yourself to reproduce specific to your vehicle...

SHELBY_DOOR_STICKER.doc

Shelby_Hood_Sticker.doc

SHELBY_DOOR_STICKER.doc

Shelby_Hood_Sticker.doc

I have been playing around with the idea of re-producing these using Microsoft Word and think I've got it pretty close...should be able to print them out on some sticker stock and cut them to size...I did notice that the version number on my sticker under the hood was different from the one in these pictures, so using Word, you can modify them yourself to reproduce specific to your vehicle...

SHELBY_DOOR_STICKER.doc

Shelby_Hood_Sticker.doc

Hey my Grabber was altered the same time as yours. I have put clear tape on both of mine to try and save them but it,s not looking good for them.

Hey my Grabber was altered the same time as yours. I have put clear tape on both of mine to try and save them but it,s not looking good for them.

I hope the cousins get a chance to play on the track together. Likely 65 and 84 were raised like siblings.

I am frustrated with a paper sticker that will only look worse with time.

Last communication with Bud was that they do not stock those stickers. Perhaps this opens a market (small one) for an enterprising Team Shelby member...

MOTORJOCK...How much will you want for a set of those?

I haven't had a chance to look for any vinyl paper stock yet...once I find some, it's easy to print them off using word and you could modify them to say exactly what your sticker does on the Under Hood sticker since the software versions appear to be different on some cars...I'll keep you posted if I can find some vinyl paper stock to print them on...

I haven't had a chance to look for any vinyl paper stock yet...once I find some, it's easy to print them off using word and you could modify them to say exactly what your sticker does on the Under Hood sticker since the software versions appear to be different on some cars...I'll keep you posted if I can find some vinyl paper stock to print them on...

Maybe Andrew at PirateGrafixx can reproduce these as a screened sticker for us. He's done a great job for me on larger items in the past. A previous person already made the art work (post 19), just e-mail it to him for a quote.

My 07 #182 is missing both of these and I would pay a couple of bucks for a quality repo.

Mike

new_decals_002.jpg

pirategrafixx@yahoo.com

phone#760-643-1953

new_decals_002.jpg

I would expect anyone wishing to do this does have permission to duplicate and the vendors are a licensee of Shelby.

Roger

Would have been nice if SAI would have put a little more thought into making these than just printing them out on sticker stock from a ink jet printer and sticking them on the cars...they are just stickers...

The reproductions that I made in WORD are not exact, but are pretty close, so I guess if everyone wants to download those and use them yourselves to match to your car, there wouldn't be a problem then now would there? No one is selling them and they aren't exact duplicates...

I've sent a few quotes in to some vendors to have vinyl stickers made.

If I get any quotes back I will post.

COUNT ME IN JEFF AND THAT FOR THE HEADS UP. :happy feet:

SCOTTY

Archived