TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The price for the 40th Anniversary Package

ebonyscgt500

No word yet. Remember it took weeks to call everyone though. Who knows?

When I want to tell multible people the same thing, I type up one e-mail and blind copy all the people I am trying to communicate with. It seems that a couple hundred birds could get killed with one stone. Am I missing something here. :shrug:

I just visited with Steve Navarro at the Shelby Headquarters in Las Vegas this past Monday. Steve was incredibly open and excited at working on this 40th Anniversary Project.

You do get all your parts back. You also get quite a few plaques with it that give you a # sequence and Shelby Verification.

I got to see Carrol's prototype convertible with the 40th anniversary package on it. It is awesome.

The Shelby GT they are building isn't a 350, it is closer to a 325HP. I understand it will only come in Black or White , unless I misunderstood something. The Shelby plant is gearing up.

If you didn't buy the 2007, waited on a 2008, because of ADM you missed it. This car with this package is the one to have.

The plan is to start in March. The anniversary package will not be offered on the Shelby GT. The anniversary package will take about a week to complete. We have a daughter who lives in Las Vegas so the trip will be easier on us. My husband can float the car out and back also, although I am thinking we will probably rent an enclosed float.

I have bought property at the right time, sat on it and enjoyed it and watched it skyrocket. This feels like that! Whether you are talking an investment or purely to enjoy, this car has it all.

Mine isn't a done deal, either. I still have to talk to the banker and the President. (aka: husband) but I will tell him, Go for it.

I got the email on the price, also. I can check if you are on it. Let me know your email address.

I got a e-mail from Steve N today. This is what he said. Looks like I am number 6, but if Carrol keeps the first 20 cars, then I will be number 26. :hyper:

>Rob I already have you on the list at number 6 so don't worry about not

>being in the top 40. When we find out what number you will actually get

>I will let you know just because maybe the first 20 cars will go to

>Carroll/etc. and then we would start with the actual list. I'm sorry

>about this but the price is 12,499 for the convertible and 11,250 for

>the coupe and as far as the price with or without the wheels that has

>yet to be determined but we are going to start in March. Thank you for

>being patient >Also we would not need a deposit for this just to let you know

I got a e-mail from Steve N today. This is what he said. Looks like I am number 6, but if Carrol keeps the first 20 cars, then I will be number 26. :hyper:

>Rob I already have you on the list at number 6 so don't worry about not

>being in the top 40. When we find out what number you will actually get

>I will let you know just because maybe the first 20 cars will go to

>Carroll/etc. and then we would start with the actual list. I'm sorry

>about this but the price is 12,499 for the convertible and 11,250 for

>the coupe and as far as the price with or without the wheels that has

>yet to be determined but we are going to start in March. Thank you for

>being patient >Also we would not need a deposit for this just to let you know

Hello Rob

Could you please tell me how I would go about getting on the list? where does one go to get more

information about this?

Thanks Max

Hello Rob

Could you please tell me how I would go about getting on the list? where does one go to get more

information about this?

Thanks Max

Max Call SAI and ask for Vicky. Tell her you want on Steves list. Give her all you contact info.There number is 702 942-7325

Archived