TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY 2010 SHELBY GT500

ISAID

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments guys. I really love this car and get a lot of compliments on the color. This color is neat up close in the sun it looks lighter and you can see the metal flake really good from a distance it is darker and more stealthy looking.

It hit me like a freight train, WOW! what is so special about this one that made it gorgeous. I guess the color combo and the wheel color, perfect match!

Edit:

Darn it....... for the first time i like the rear, the valence is in harmony with the color!

It hit me like a freight train, WOW! what is so special about this one that made it gorgeous. I guess the color combo and the wheel color, perfect match!

Edit:

Darn it....... for the first time i like the rear, the valence is in harmony with the color!

Thanks sharabi! The color does blend a the trim very good. I hope my tag gets here next weak couldn't get my first 5 choices they were alrady taken. Ended up with COBRA 10.

Thanks for the help I am new at this photo stuff. :happy feet: :happy feet:

You might be new at photo stuff, but you are legacy in what you do to live in a house with it's own car port VIP entrance. Nice pics and awesome color. Makes me always think twice if I chose the right color. With Goldgus and myself with Kona in the same town (almost), there might not be room for the two of us.

Where'd you get that cover from? I was just at the dealership 2 days ago looking for one and they don't list it yet.

Love the color match wheels/trim to body, almost as much as my black/black.

I ordered with the car.

You might be new at photo stuff, but you are legacy in what you do to live in a house with it's own car port VIP entrance. Nice pics and awesome color. Makes me always think twice if I chose the right color. With Goldgus and myself with Kona in the same town (almost), there might not be room for the two of us.

Thanks Man! There will be enough room for both of you guys just run everybody else out. :happy feet:

fantastic..looks amazing..i cant wait to see one with some springs on it

Thanks Man! I think I am going to install the Performance Evolution Ultimate Lowering kit and the CAI, Pulley, Idler Pulley, and Tune.

Thanks Man! I think I am going to install the Performance Evolution Ultimate Lowering kit and the CAI, Pulley, Idler Pulley, and Tune.

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes the wait for mine even more painful!!! But I need to suggest you do exhaust first before the other mods!

Archived