TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just raced some bull dykes...

I just raced some bull dykes in a 2008 GT. They obviously don't know what a Shelby is cuz they were certain that they could beat me. All said and done, they couldn't believe the ass whippin they got. That was the first time I REAAAAAALLY got on it, and damn......these 2010 Shelby GT500s are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F'IN POWERFUL AND FAST!!!!!!!! If you don't have one yet and/or you haven't experienced one yet, you got a real surprise in store. The 2010 Shelby GT500 is the apex of American engineering. It's American muscle at its absolute best. There is no comparison. No competition. This car is the epitome of what red-blooded American power stands for. Ford outdid themselves. I can't imagine them topping this car...but you know they will. That's so awesome. Anyway, for those of you who are on the fence about this car, do NOT, I repeat do NOT pass on the opportunity to get one of these. It's the baddest car on the planet.

I hear ya, but I stand by my statement. The 2010 Shelby GT500 is the greatest car on the road. Some are faster and definitely more expensive. But that doesn't make it better. There is no competition in my mind. These cars are the ultimate package. Corvettes are SO played out and tired anyway.

Good fun for sure, I had some fun with two C6 vettes last week, I would get a clearing and slip into 3rd and watch then slip back every time, I was laughing out loud. I will be a little more respectful if I see a Z06 becuse I kwnow I will be spending money on pulley and tune before I want to.

Having great fun with the car so far!

Always dangerous to claim being the greatest. There are a lot of great machines out there and the owners of those machines could lay claim to "the greatest" as well. Bottom line, if your car is the greatest car you have ever experienced, then it is a great car. But others will feel as passionate about their car as you do about yours. Take your car to an open track event and you will see that there are a bunch of cars that are pretty darn special. As an older person, I am just pleased that l lived long enough to see high powered American cars return. There were many years when I thought the 60's would never be repeated. As to the Corvette being tired in any respect, can't join you there. They are special cars that go back in time much farther than the Mustang. I have driven a bunch of them and have always enjoyed the experience. They are a different approach to going fast than the Mustang but go fast they do. Enjoy your car. It is a super performing car. If you like it now, you will like it more when you trick it out a bit in the days ahead.

Jim

I loaned a friend of mine my 08 Vert with the Stage 2. She shows up at the house the other night with this little smile on her face and giggling. She only said sentence "There was this Vette back there...."

We laughed. 45 minutes later I get a text message "Vipers?"

I just looked up the meaning on the urban dictionary...I'm literally sitting in my house by myself laughing out loud! That was super funny....and I needed that great big laugh.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bull+dykes

I just had no idea what "bull dykes" were. Oh...now I know - thanks to the "urban dictionary". :blush:

You're getting me all excited to go "bull dyke" hunting when I get mine in...lol!!! :-)

I just raced some bull dykes in a 2008 GT. They obviously don't know what a Shelby is cuz they were certain that they could beat me. All said and done, they couldn't believe the ass whippin they got. That was the first time I REAAAAAALLY got on it, and damn......these 2010 Shelby GT500s are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F'IN POWERFUL AND FAST!!!!!!!! If you don't have one yet and/or you haven't experienced one yet, you got a real surprise in store. The 2010 Shelby GT500 is the apex of American engineering. It's American muscle at its absolute best. There is no comparison. No competition. This car is the epitome of what red-blooded American power stands for. Ford outdid themselves. I can't imagine them topping this car...but you know they will. That's so awesome. Anyway, for those of you who are on the fence about this car, do NOT, I repeat do NOT pass on the opportunity to get one of these. It's the baddest car on the planet.

BB, can you enlighten the rest of us, I have no idea what it is either.

Steve

Hi War Eagle - I thought I was the only one apparently not with the times here...hehe. I see Tarbrock has provided the link to the definition in the above post.

Funny thing is that I've never heard of that term before today and shortly after making my post before...I was watching one of the "CSI" series (which I never watch normally) and the prosecutor was interviewing the prisoner...and the guy called her a "bull-dyke"! I couldn't believe it...what a coincidence...at least at that point I knew what he was calling her...crazy coincidence though!

Hi War Eagle - I thought I was the only one apparently not with the times here...hehe. I see Tarbrock has provided the link to the definition in the above post.

Funny thing is that I've never heard of that term before today and shortly after making my post before...I was watching one of the "CSI" series (which I never watch normally) and the prosecutor was interviewing the prisoner...and the guy called her a "bull-dyke"! I couldn't believe it...what a coincidence...at least at that point I knew what he was calling her...crazy coincidence though!

Hey burning blue it probably said somthing about carpet munching in the description.

I thought a bull dyke was a man made wall used to keep bulls from roaming???

Ahh nevermind

Being from Eugene (OR) I am familiar with the term. What urban dictionary doesn't tell you is that a Bull Dyke is the Male/Bull of the couple. When you see the next lesbian couple try to pick out the Bull. You'll find it's rather easy :)

Defreak

you never met up with a z06 yet..........shortly after, you'll be modding yours. You need another 100 + hp to keep up. cheers

I remember reading somewhere that the KR and the Z06 were neck-and-neck in performance. The real 'vette badass is the ZR1.

Hey burning blue it probably said something about carpet munching in the description.

Hm...I see...But I wonder - after you eat carpet...what is best to wash it down with? Seems to me it wouldn't go down very easily....especially if it's a shag carpet.

Wait...don't answer that.

:blink:

I thought a bull dyke was a man made wall used to keep bulls from roaming???

Ahh nevermind

LOL!

I was thinking that it was some type of shark that swims really fast. I saw those bull sharks on the discovery channel...I thought they said something about dykes in the course of the program.

Being from Eugene (OR) I am familiar with the term. What urban dictionary doesn't tell you is that a Bull Dyke is the Male/Bull of the couple. When you see the next lesbian couple try to pick out the Bull. You'll find it's rather easy :)

Defreak

Hmm....I don't think I've ever seen a lesbian couple. I guess we just don't hang out at the same places. If I ever do run into a couple...I think I will ask them for advice on how to pick up women! :P

Always dangerous to claim being the greatest. There are a lot of great machines out there and the owners of those machines could lay claim to "the greatest" as well. Bottom line, if your car is the greatest car you have ever experienced, then it is a great car. But others will feel as passionate about their car as you do about yours. Take your car to an open track event and you will see that there are a bunch of cars that are pretty darn special. As an older person, I am just pleased that l lived long enough to see high powered American cars return. There were many years when I thought the 60's would never be repeated. As to the Corvette being tired in any respect, can't join you there. They are special cars that go back in time much farther than the Mustang. I have driven a bunch of them and have always enjoyed the experience. They are a different approach to going fast than the Mustang but go fast they do. Enjoy your car. It is a super performing car. If you like it now, you will like it more when you trick it out a bit in the days ahead.

Jim

+1

66 Chevy Impala SS 427 w/Muncie 4 speed

69 Z-28 Camaro w/1050cfm Holley 3 barrel and headers, no top-end speed limiter :happy feet:

Drove a few other tricked out cars and a Pantera with a tunnel ram and two holley 4 barrels being all you could see in the rear view mirror. Lots of great cars. None seem to be nearly as good as the one's you wish you had kept.

Jim

Nice, hey Blu what ever happened with the 2010 did you end up with one yet?

Yep, I did get one last week. I couldn't believe things fell into place. I really did not think I would get one. I just love it!

I'm going to eventually post some pics (lots of rain here off and on since I got it) and do a write up with my impressions. But I need a week or so to get settled in and used to it...and above all else drive it! hehe. You're going to be knocked down when you finally get behind the wheel of yours. It's just such a freakin' awesome car. There are no words...you just have to experience it.

Yep, I did get one last week. I couldn't believe things fell into place. I really did not think I would get one. I just love it!

I'm going to eventually post some pics (lots of rain here off and on since I got it) and do a write up with my impressions. But I need a week or so to get settled in and used to it...and above all else drive it! hehe. You're going to be knocked down when you finally get behind the wheel of yours. It's just such a freakin' awesome car. There are no words...you just have to experience it.

Thats awsome I just gave you congrats on the exhaust? thanks

Archived