TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Members Weekend '09 - Sunday Race Participants List

Shelby CS8

These are the people signed up for the race track on sunday...

Bernie Horak 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby

Cliff Dougherty 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby

Curtis Parker 2002 Ford Mustang Saleen

Dan Burnham 4 2005 Ford GT

Daniel Bashaw 2007 Ford GT500

Don Voyer 2005 Ford Mustang GT

Jason Cenora 2006 Ford Mustang Shelby

Mark Iverson 58 2008 Ford GT500

Raymond Elgin 2009 Ford GT500

Tom Hansen 2007 Shelby GT500

Alan Jones GLHS Shelby Charger

Deane Palmer 2007 Shelby CS8

Mark Lange 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby

Bill Lohr 2006 Ford Mustang GT

Steve Wallemen - GT500

Steve Lewis - 2010 Mustang GT

Jason Gavin

By the way, if you want to go to spectate, its only $10. The more the merrier!

I thought about it but only four runs in a day decided it for me. Not complaining, just would need at least six to make it worthwhile for me. The track (Roval) looks very interesting, I must confess.

Jim

Jim,

I have run with speedvetures a few times. I have always had more than enough track time. The four runs was enough for me. Alot of people leave toward the end of the day and you can usually get on the track a fifth time also. I would be on the track if not for a couple of unexpected expenses.

Jim,

I have run with speedvetures a few times. I have always had more than enough track time. The four runs was enough for me. Alot of people leave toward the end of the day and you can usually get on the track a fifth time also. I would be on the track if not for a couple of unexpected expenses.

HI Chris,

It's just that I have three drivers now -- my sister and my son so six, two apiece, is my minimum. I agree that if it was only me driving, the four would be fine.

Jim

ah... in that case. I don't think it would work for you any way. I believe Speedventures charge per person not car. They give you a wristband that you have to show each time that you go on the track.

Chris,

I believe your right. I dont know of any tracks that allow multiple drivers, officially that is...lol. Jim, if you change your mind you wont regret it. I cannot wait!!!

Chris,

I believe your right. I dont know of any tracks that allow multiple drivers, officially that is...lol.

I wonder why that is? Maybe it is administrative in nature. I suspect there is a time honored reason for it.

Jim

Got my new rear coil overs on today, they ride plush :wub: I actually went with a lighter spring than Shelby put on the car back in the day. Car weighs a little less than factory and shock technology has come a long way in 25 years. Camber plates goin on tomorrow/Thursday-this thing is gonna turn now :shift:

Alan

If you didnt get a transponder, have him add that instead. That way you know your lap times.

Got the transponder as well. Aaron's a good guy, he'll give me a credit for the next event.

Oh man, this is going to be so much fun happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif.

13 Entry's!!!!! We set a new record for this event! We represent 1/4 of the racers at the track on sunday. This is going to be a blast! Does anyone have a truck their bringing? I am trying to find a way to get my floor jack and slicks to the track on sunday....can anyone help?

13 Entry's!!!!! We set a new record for this event! We represent 1/4 of the racers at the track on sunday. This is going to be a blast! Does anyone have a truck their bringing? I am trying to find a way to get my floor jack and slicks to the track on sunday....can anyone help?

I'm taking my truck. Only problem is the Valley is a bit far from you, so how do we get jack and slicks to me?

Archived