TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SIRIUS™ Satellite Radio 50S Canadian Orders....

ebonyscgt500

Question for all Shelby Canadian owners that have received their car.....who ordered SIRIUS™ Satellite Radio 50S and did you get it ......When I placed my order and listed my options .....SIRIUS™ Satellite Radio was one of them......but when my Shelby came in ...it was not installed . The Sales Manager indicated that the Satellite Radio option was not available till 2008 on Canadian Models......can anyone add more info to this ….

Thanks…..

Question for all Shelby Canadian owners that have received their car.....who ordered SIRIUS™ Satellite Radio 50S and did you get it ......When I placed my order and listed my options .....SIRIUS™ Satellite Radio was one of them......but when my Shelby came in ...it was not installed . The Sales Manager indicated that the Satellite Radio option was not available till 2008 on Canadian Models......can anyone add more info to this ….

Thanks…..

hey

sirius was not an option when i ordered mine, picked it up nov.15.........I did hear before that it would only be available in the states.......I don't think I would have sirius in this car anyway, it will be sitting nov. to may at least every year, and with the auxiliary input jack I have a million songs on the ipod anyway, don't even need a cd player anymore these days.....

what dealer did you go through??

I'm in Ontario...

hey

sirius was not an option when i ordered mine, picked it up nov.15.........I did hear before that it would only be available in the states.......I don't think I would have sirius in this car anyway, it will be sitting nov. to may at least every year, and with the auxiliary input jack I have a million songs on the ipod anyway, don't even need a cd player anymore these days.....

what dealer did you go through??

I'm in Ontario...

The thing was when i first ordered mine the option for the Satellite Radio showed up as if it was available....and it also was on my first order report my Dora sheet.

Thats a good point ....mine will also be sitting from nov to about may every year here in Alberta.....I bought mine from Metro Ford in Calgary Alberta........

I have a credible source inside Ford Canada HQ that told me that Sat Radio was a late availablity option, and will most likely become standard on all late build 07's. Ford will possibly be offering 6 months free service.

My car is going to be a Job 2 07 and will have the radio whether I like it or not. I don't want it. There is no delete code. Looks like I'm purchasing a new trunk lid.

Archived