TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JLT's fooling around with a 2010

Tucker

We were lucky enough to have a customer loan us their brand new GT500 for some testing. You know who you are and I can't thank you enough!! :happy feet:

Were testing some intakes as well as other parts we offer for fit and finish.

So far we know the CPC Brake and Battery covers fit great, as well as the CPC strut covers. No Strut bar fro 2010 so we don't need to modify them like the 2007-2009 models.

We also installed a set of custom painted Redline Tuning Hood Lifters for the customer, to get rid of the factory prop rod. This is the first mod I do on evey car I buy. A real must do! They come in black or stainless, but we can also paint match them.

We don't have any of these parts on the web site yet, but your welcome to price check in our 2007-2009 GT500 section and order over the phone.

Thank you

Jay

Take a look:

tn_2010%20GT500%20008_medium.jpg

tn_2010%20GT500%20009_medium.jpg

tn_2010%20GT500%20036_medium.jpg

tn_2010%20GT500%20038_medium.jpg

tn_2010%20GT500%20039_medium.jpg

Looks really good! And again you are doing a great work! Can't wait to see how it looks when you be finish with the car!

We need a top notch CAI to replace the stock one! Not that the stock one is bad, it's pretty good actually but still!

The problem is you'd pretty much be changing it for looks. The gains wouldn't justify the cost.

The problem is you'd pretty much be changing it for looks. The gains wouldn't justify the cost.

has anyone else done this--any suggestions on other vendors--i recall a thread on American MUscle,but cant find it

has antone else done thsi--any suggestions on other vendors--i recall a threda on American MUscle,but cant find it

So far i know, JLT Performence is maybe the first that is working on it to build a CAI with heat shield special for the 2010, and it will not only look good, It also will help you to get some extra hp too with a tune. You can put a 07 - 09 CAI on your car, and it maybe will fit in, but the heat shield is not build for the 2010. Why I know this, because he is playing with my new car around and what I had see so far looks really good!

I had also call some other companys and I had get everytime the same answers that they don't have jet a CAI special for the 2010 GT500. Shelbyperformansparts was the only one that had let me know a date for products they will have only for the 2010 and it was November.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Werew working on a intake and pulley package for the 2010. I hope to have more info in the coming weeks as we get the car back on the dyno.

Redline tuning hood lifters are great, drilling holes is not a big deal. When your done they look stock and no one will care about tha holes.

Jay

Thanks for the comments guys.

Werew working on a intake and pulley package for the 2010. I hope to have more info in the coming weeks as we get the car back on the dyno.

Redline tuning hood lifters are great, drilling holes is not a big deal. When your done they look stock and no one will care about tha holes.

Jay

Agreed Jay, I just put my redlines on yesterday and they look great. You can barely see the brackets and they look like stock...

Archived