TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Smoked a EVO VIII today!

jgib627

Its not often I drive my GT-H, its even rarer that I race however today was an exception.. :)

On my way home alone cruising on the freeway at approx 65 a lady, in her late 30's perhaps, in a dark blue EVO VIII appears close behing me.. I was close to home by this stage,. As I exit the freeway I have approx 4-5 miles of farely quiet 3 lane 50mph road ahead of me with a few stop lights.. further up the road we stop at a set of lights, I stay in my right lane, she pulls into the left lane (an older Honda SUV pulls in between us) I can hear her holding the revs up a little, the road ahead is clear as far as you can see so I know she's gonna go for it off the light so I think here we go! How can I not lol ..

The light turns green, I floor it but she gets the jump on me (4 wheel drive and better tires perhaps, I have Pirelli's with 15000miles on them now) even with my traction control on my tires squeal, alot actually, the car squirms slightly to the left, then I hook up! By this stage she is almost car length ahead of me but man I love the sound of our cars with the throttle wide open and I know she can hear me! I had no problems very quickly gaining ground, I level upto her then start going past her... we got up to about 70mph and by this stage I was about 2 car lengths ahead of her so I ease up... wow that was fun..! As she drives by, I wave, she waves!

Wasnt sure how it would go, as said I rarely race (and am not condoning it) I know the EVO's are farely fast, hers definatly seemed stock, as is mine, but man I love my car! What a car, what a sound! So proud, I even told the wife.. ha

Its not often I drive my GT-H, its even rarer that I race however today was an exception.. :)

On my way home alone cruising on the freeway at approx 65 a lady, in her late 30's perhaps, in a dark blue EVO VIII appears close behing me.. I was close to home by this stage,. As I exit the freeway I have approx 4-5 miles of farely quiet 3 lane 50mph road ahead of me with a few stop lights.. further up the road we stop at a set of lights, I stay in my right lane, she pulls into the left lane (an older Honda SUV pulls in between us) I can hear her holding the revs up a little, the road ahead is clear as far as you can see so I know she's gonna go for it off the light so I think here we go! How can I not lol ..

The light turns green, I floor it but she gets the jump on me (4 wheel drive and better tires perhaps, I have Pirelli's with 15000miles on them now) even with my traction control on my tires squeal, alot actually, the car squirms slightly to the left, then I hook up! By this stage she is almost car length ahead of me but man I love the sound of our cars with the throttle wide open and I know she can hear me! I had no problems very quickly gaining ground, I level upto her then start going past her... we got up to about 70mph and by this stage I was about 2 car lengths ahead of her so I ease up... wow that was fun..! As she drives by, I wave, she waves!

Wasnt sure how it would go, as said I rarely race (and am not condoning it) I know the EVO's are farely fast, hers definatly seemed stock, as is mine, but man I love my car! What a car, what a sound! So proud, I even told the wife.. ha

Nice kill but you should have had her give up her panties as a trophy!!! :hysterical: But whatever you do dont bring the panties home with her in them they never leave. That's how, I got a wife now :cry::rant2:

Nice kill but you should have had her give up her panties as a trophy!!! :hysterical: But whatever you do dont bring the panties home with her in them they never leave. That's how, I got a wife now :cry::rant2:

OK RacerX009 that is the funniest thing I have ever heard you say er write. You seem to have lost a few brain cells on all those LSD 25 trips but flashbacks always come in handy! Oh sorry that was Orange Barrel, or was it Red White and Blue, or Blue Smear or Yellow Sunshine or was it Purple Microdot? Well it was one of those any way :) but it has toasted the cerebral cortex!

OK RacerX009 that is the funniest thing I have ever heard you say er write. You seem to have lost a few brain cells on all those LSD 25 trips but flashbacks always come in handy! Oh sorry that was Orange Barrel, or was it Red White and Blue, or Blue Smear or Yellow Sunshine or was it Purple Microdot? Well it was one of those any way :) but it has toasted the cerebral cortex!

:hysterical: NURSE!!!! :hysterical: N EED :hysterical: OXYGEN! :hysterical: CAN'T :hysterical: BREATH!!!!!!! :hysterical:

that happended to you too huh racer....... thats how i ended up married also... ;-)

Swedeman where the hell have you been me and the wife and pony woke up and you were gone!!! No note no kiss goodbye was it because the pony wanted nothing to do with you. Next time take a shower!!! :hysterical::hysterical::drool:

Archived