TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Torch Red Shelby GT500 IS IN!!!!!!

Car just came into the dealership....which unfortunately is 600 miles away.....road trip this weekend....cannot wait. I have an email from my dealer with pictures...if I send it to someone can thay post for me....sorry technology is not my strong suit.

By the way....the car looks stunning...my opinion of course.

Car just came into the dealership....which unfortunately is 600 miles away.....road trip this weekend....cannot wait. I have an email from my dealer with pictures...if I send it to someone can thay post for me....sorry technology is not my strong suit.

Sure--since your a torch brother,PM me the full jpg file and ill re-size them and post.It looks even better in person!!

Bob (Torched10) is going to post my pictures (thanks Bob). Will post more once I get it home and cleaned up. It just rolled off the truck and the dealer took the pictures and called me.

Ok here they are--compressed to fit but very nice car--one more pic

post-24281-1248909165_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909188_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909210_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909228_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909252_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909165_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909188_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909210_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909228_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909252_thumb.jpg

Bob (Torched10) is going to post my pictures (thanks Bob). Will post more once I get it home and cleaned up. It just rolled off the truck and the dealer took the pictures and called me.

heres the last one of tjhe back seat

post-24281-1248909321_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1248909321_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys for the comments

Seat stripes are silver and I agree they look like they are white in the pictures. My dealer assured me they match the silver on the outside but they do not show up as silver in the pictures. Torched10 can probably confirm that for us as he has that combo.

Seat stripes are silver and I agree they look like they are white in the pictures. My dealer assured me they match the silver on the outside but they do not show up as silver in the pictures. Torched10 can probably confirm that for us as he has that combo.

They are silver. I have the same combo.

65427 this car looks stunning. Absolutely sorted.

I must say, it really does look good in the red with the dark wheels. I never even considered this color combo before, but it sure does look good with the dark wheels. I really am quite upset that I didn't think about it, specially given that this combo looks so good, and can be frequently seen on contempory Ferraris. Apologies in advance for the photo;

post-25334-1248922001_thumb.jpg

post-25334-1248922001_thumb.jpg

they are defiitely silver--if the dealer used a flash theyd show u.I like the silver because it matches the wheels so well, since they are a slate gray color.The silver is a light shade--Ive already ordered an extra drives seat cover so when my 230lb rear end wears out the seat,Ill have a new one

Archived