TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shop Closed Down for Selling "Impeach Obama" Bumper Stickers

Well, that sure didn't take long....

I thought Dems were for free speach!! :headscratch:

We were lectured by them that "Dissent is Patriotic" :headscratch:

And yet, when a kiosk sells "Impeach Obama" bumper stickers at a mall, their lease is yanked from them.

Where is the ACLU??? Where are the Dixie Chicks? Where are all the celebra-tards??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534989...test=latestnews

And yet, when a kiosk sells "Impeach Obama" bumper stickers at a mall, their lease is yanked from them.

Where is the ACLU??? Where are the Dixie Chicks? Where are all the celebra-tards??

"celebra-tards", oh man that's funny.

Makes you think, doesn't it? My better half had CNN on this morning and they were actually poking fun at Obama over the "Stupidly" comment he made in regards to the Police / Proffesor issue. I was stunned. Wonder if CNN wil get a phone call telling them to knock it off.

Guess the guy who owns the mall is a democrat..hes exercising his freedoms too. Get the :censored: off my land peckerwood. :hysterical:

But hey, this guy should be able to sell anything he wants on someone elses private property. Is that what your implying?

He can go buy his own store and sell all the junk he wants.

More Fake Outrage ® courtesy of the Loser Party.

KC666

:rockon:

It is amazing when you think about it. I bet there's plenty of Bush-bashing items for sale out there, but that's apparently OK. Obama can make racist comments about the Cambridge police office, but if a Republican or a white male had done that, it would be called "hate". It's just unbelievable what so many have let happen before our very eyes!

Hey NO diffrent than the libs on here trying to close down the Non-Auto Forum. It is a typical Liberal thing to do. I guess it is sorta a patriotic thing to do in there :koolaid: mind . Its funny :hysterical:

Does anyone know the town and the name of the store and phone number. I would like to buy a bunch of them. Thanks

Hey NO diffrent than the libs on here trying to close down the Non-Auto Forum. It is a typical Liberal thing to do. I guess it is sorta a patriotic thing to do in there :koolaid: mind . Its funny :hysterical:

Does anyone know the town and the name of the store and phone number. I would like to buy a bunch of them. Thanks

here here, if someone can get a hold of a few of these, I would like two!

Here you go. Enjoy. :drool:

http://www.freemarketwarrior.com/store

Let's find out how to get a hold of this, 'True American Patriot', and buy, ALL, the 'Comrade obama' related Items he was left holding.

Let's put our, 'True American Patriot's back to work. The rest of the obama'ite worshippers, have already received their stimulus Checks, from their self proclaimed God, o b a m

Guess the guy who owns the mall is a democrat..hes exercising his freedoms too. Get the :censored: off my land peckerwood. :hysterical:

But hey, this guy should be able to sell anything he wants on someone elses private property. Is that what your implying?

KC666

I've read your BS posts long enough and am of the conclusion you have an incurable disease and lack the guts to do the right thing and move out of the US to a country that would love to have you drink some of their koolaid. You are a disgrace to my beliefs of what made this country great. Please leave it. Thanks in advance.

I've read your BS posts long enough and am of the conclusion you have an incurable disease and lack the guts to do the right thing and move out of the US to a country that would love to have you drink some of their koolaid. You are a disgrace to my beliefs of what made this country great. Please leave it. Thanks in advance.

As much as I disagree with 666 and his kind, he is right here. Private businesses should be able to dictate what they sell, who they sell it to, who they allow in, etc.

Of course you will not normally hear the liberal DH's say the same thing when the shoe is on the other foot.

You dont like my posts? Oh NO. If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Talk about liberals wanting to censor the forum?

KC666

KC666

For your convince and exodus from the FREE Democratic/Republic of the United States of America.

Don't let the Door hit you in the Butt.

Current Communist Countries: China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, and Vietnam

The liberals of this country are no different than every totalitarian regime in Third World Africa. They do not want "freedom" for all people. They don't want to end "oppression."

All they want is to be free to OPPRESS those who disagree with them. As long as they are not in power, they are the oppressed. But when the coin flips the other way, the "Right" is just a bunch of sore losers... Many thought Jews were "sore losers" after the 1939 elections...

If I held equity in a mall worth tens or hundreds of millions, I would care, a lot, about what the politicians thought of me and my mall.

I'd be anxious to "fly under the radar" and be invisible and even thank Fox for the publicity about how I squashed some "right wing wacko."

The definition of fascism is - control but not ownership of the means of production. Regulation - that's the ticket.

What we have, all over the place, is a replay of FDR's arm twisting of capital; arms are twisted until capital bends over and complies.

So . . . . I completely understand the mall owner's eviction of some troublemaker with zip to lose.

KC666

Still feel the same way now 666 ?

[/UPDATE ON THE STORY, Simon Properties Group Harassment of Free Market Warrior color]

Written by Loren Spivack

Friday, 24 July 2009 14:51

Having told my story a hundred times now, I’m finding it just keeps getting clearer. One of the largest companies in America (Simon Properties Group) is stomping on one of the smallest companies in America (FREE MARKET WARRIOR) because one single, solitary person was incapable of being in the same mall with a bumper sticker she disagreed with.

We were told at one point that there were numerous complaints; we now know that was a lie. There was only one (plus the original complainer had one of her friends echo her complaint). I see things in the mall everyday that I disagree with and I never even thought to demand they be expelled. But this one person, schooled in modern liberalism and its one-way “tolerance”, has decided that she has a right to have all alternative opinions kept 10,000 feet away from her. She has also absorbed the primary battle strategy of the left which is to label anything you don’t like as “racist”.

So, the fact that we have thousands of happy customers both locally and on the web (and, apparently, millions of supporters nationwide) means nothing to this billion dollar company, run by committed liberals. Neither does the fact that our employees will have to be laid off from perfectly good jobs during a recession. No, the liberal “compassion” of the Simon Group is all about “protecting” one person from free speech.

They could have opened up a liberal bumper sticker store. That might have created jobs and promoted the mall. But left-wing “fairness” doctrines have always been about stifling free speech not enhancing it!

It has been reported (correctly) on the internet, that the young lady who wrote the one complaint was an employee of a neighboring store and not the disinterested shopper she claimed to be. This has led some to call for a boycott of the store that this person used to work for. I would like to take this opportunity to stop that right now. The store in question has been nothing but a good neighbor to us and very supportive. It is in no way their fault that their former employee started this.

I cannot find it in my heart even to blame her. She, like myself, is a product of our public educational system where students are nurtured on intolerance like mother’s milk and where ends are always held to justify the means. I’ve just had more years to put it all in perspective. God willing, she will live to develop tolerance for the opinions of others and maybe, someday, will actually consider their validity!

The real threat here is the “liberal-industrial complex” where corporations controlled by the “enlightened” work together with the government and the media to shut out opposing view points. They don’t want to win the debate. They want to pretend there is no debate.

The real story is that I see conservatives all over America standing up and fighting. I am awed by the fact that I am the catalyst for this. I only hope I can be a worthy one. Thank you all. Thank you more than I can express.

I hope you all get a chance to see us on Glenn Beck today!

-LS

Still feel the same way now 666 ?

[/UPDATE ON THE STORY, Simon Properties Group Harassment of Free Market Warrior color]

Written by Loren Spivack

Friday, 24 July 2009 14:51

Having told my story a hundred times now, I’m finding it just keeps getting clearer. One of the largest companies in America (Simon Properties Group) is stomping on one of the smallest companies in America (FREE MARKET WARRIOR) because one single, solitary person was incapable of being in the same mall with a bumper sticker she disagreed with.

We were told at one point that there were numerous complaints; we now know that was a lie. There was only one (plus the original complainer had one of her friends echo her complaint). I see things in the mall everyday that I disagree with and I never even thought to demand they be expelled. But this one person, schooled in modern liberalism and its one-way “tolerance”, has decided that she has a right to have all alternative opinions kept 10,000 feet away from her. She has also absorbed the primary battle strategy of the left which is to label anything you don’t like as “racist”.

-LS

It has always been the Few that got ALL of the Rights........... Just look at our School System:

Prayer was removed because of a Few.

Christmas was removed because of a Few.

Flags were removed because of a Few.

The Pledge of Allegiance wasremoved because of a Few.

And its not just the School System, it is everywhere............. If a Few people are Offended, it's gone.

It has always been the Few that got ALL of the Rights........... Just look at our School System:

And its not just the School System, it is everywhere............. If a Few people are Offended, it's gone.

+1

Its time to come together and win our country back, not as a republican or a demacrat, conservitive or liberal, lefty or right wing wacko. We are americans and our country has gone to shit. What is it going to take before we stand up for what this great country has stood for all these years. Iran? N. Korea? What?

Chris

Was it Ben Franklin or was it Spock.....

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...or the one"

Doc Scott

This is his website. you can get everything here:

http://www.freemarketwarrior.com/

If I held equity in a mall worth tens or hundreds of millions, I would care, a lot, about what the politicians thought of me and my mall.

This guy also shut down a Tea Party that was to be held in one of his malls parking lots apparently after the deal had already been signed. The complaint was not actually about Obama items. It was because the owner had civil war stuff for sale depicting both the South and the North or as the owner stated, "neutral" stuff. The person complaining, stated she couldn't work in the mall in the presence of these items. She apparently has left the mall since the complaint and no longer works there. Her's was the only complaint ever received.

+1

Its time to come together and win our country back, not as a republican or a demacrat, conservitive or liberal, lefty or right wing wacko. We are americans and our country has gone to shit. What is it going to take before we stand up for what this great country has stood for all these years. Iran? N. Korea? What?

Chris

+1

+1

Chris

"Going to shit..." Is a matter of opinion. There are many people, mostly liberals, that think the rights of the few SHOULD trample the rights of the many. To them, the country has NOT gone to shit, but is simply IMPROVING. A liberal's idea of free speech now is no different than "free speech" under Hitler, Stalin, Kim Jung Il, etc, etc... Provided it agrees with the party in power, it's protected. When it is dissension, it's off to the METAPHORICAL concentration camps...

I'd be anxious to "fly under the radar" and be invisible and even thank Fox for the publicity about how I squashed some "right wing wacko."

The definition of fascism is - control but not ownership of the means of production. Regulation - that's the ticket.

What we have, all over the place, is a replay of FDR's arm twisting of capital; arms are twisted until capital bends over and complies.

So . . . . I completely understand the mall owner's eviction of some troublemaker with zip to lose.

Troublemaker with zip to lose? You tard! It was "one" person that complained out of thousands that visit the mall.

Not true. It is only removed if it is a few liberals that are offended. And it is us weak conservatives that assume the, "head down, butt up and shut up", position.

My @$$ is sore enough...no more taking it up the poop shoot. :slapfight:

+1

Chris

Nice thought, but there are too many idealogical differences between liberals and conservatives. We disagree on so many issues.

Nope, we have to duke it out and winner takes all. If not, we will constantly be battling back and forth.

Archived