TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sending condolences to our TS friend QuadCam!!!

I wanted to mention that Rob's Father passed away recently may he rest in peace.... :angel: Sean and I send our deepest sympathies to his family with our thoughts and prayers going out to him and his lovely wife Lauren.... :grouphug:

I wanted to mention that Rob's Father passed away recently may he rest in peace.... :angel: Sean and I send our deepest sympathies to his family with our thoughts and prayers going out to him and his lovely wife Lauren.... :grouphug:

My deepest sympathies to you and your family Rob!!!

My Dad was laid to rest at Mount Saint Benedict Cemetery in Bloomfield, Ct. yesterday.

A simple and humble ceremony surrounded by immeadiate Family and Dear Friends; just the way Dad wanted.

...For Lauren and I, the roller coaster is coming into the station for us to get off.

We enjoyed a "Celebration of Life" with the gathered at the East Side Restaurant in New Britian; Dad loved this place and their German cuisine.

I wish to personally thank each, and every one of you, for your kind thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

The warmth and love you have shared with us is truly a sign of genuine friendship.

Sincerely, thank you...

Rob Smith (aka Quadcam)

Archived