TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Terlingua's?

TacRunner

as far as I know, a 2010 Terlingua has not been built...however, there may be one in the works in one of the mod shops...

Thanks Check6.

I was hoping some one has a photo of one or what its going to look like - trying to talk the wife in a Grabber Blue Terlingua!!

That way she will have the Shelby Terlingua and I can have a Shelby GT. IT would be awesome!!

you should check with some of the guys who have had, or are having, Terlinguas built in the mod shops....ours is at SAI being done...there where no 2010's at SAI when we dropped our car off in May, but there may be some in the pipeline now... :happy feet: you might want to call SAI and see if a 2010 can be done...I'm not sure the Terlingua front and rear fascia would work on the new body...not sure, but I think the rear would be ok as it would just get a 2010 GT 500 rear fascia, it's the front I'm not sure about...

Leann

Thanks - the 2010 body style is 100% the same under the body panels (engine frame, etc) it was just a beauty upgrade mainly inside and out. Example: We had the Agent 47 mirrors test fitted for our car and Ford re-designed the mount up plate for the mirror by 1/32nd on 2 of the 3 bolts and the 3rd was 1/2 inch off. the qtr side windows are smaller on the 2010 then on the 05-09 body. Its little things like that, that keep us from getting mods done to the Stang. but the dual pipes fit from the 05-09's. its weird.

But it would be freaking awesome to get a Grabber Blue Terlingua :drool::shift:

:happy feet: no, not done yet...SAI is working on her...we hope it is done by the end of Aug or early Sep...maybe sooner...yea, I'm just not sure on your car. The Terlingua package would replace the whole front fascia piece and I'm not sure it would match up with your front fenders...call over to SAI and talk with Doug or Bud for the real scoop on a 2010...let us know when you find out

Leann

:happy feet: no, not done yet...SAI is working on her...we hope it is done by the end of Aug or early Sep...maybe sooner...yea, I'm just not sure on your car. The Terlingua package would replace the whole front fascia piece and I'm not sure it would match up with your front fenders...call over to SAI and talk with Doug or Bud for the real scoop on a 2010...let us know when you find out

Leann

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I'll call and let you know.

And good luck on your convers. I know its like bitting finger nails and all waiting.

Ok I called SAI Friday and Talked to Steve for the Terlingua's. :happy feet:

Basically, he said that they have a 2010 there and they are working on it but its not a priority yet :headscratch: and that I was the first person to call and talk to them about it. He will be getting me some more info :mail: and hopefully (with his permission) I can post that info here.

But the bottom line of the phone call was that they will be doing the 2010 body style into the Terlingua!!! :drool:

And one of the coolest comments I have heard about a V6 was told to me by Steve, that the Terlingua out-preforms the GT500 on the mile and a half road course there at SAI. Now he said that the GT500 had it in Drag runs and Ovals but that with the light-weight of the V6 made it better.

:happy feet:

This has me like a kid at Christmas and I don't even have car in for the conversion. :banghead::banghead:

Archived