TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wilmington, NC Area Cruise in/Car Shows?

bpmurr

Wilmington, NC Area Cruisin/Car Shows?

I'm in Wrightsville Beach, NC all week on vacation. I want to see if anyone knows of some cruise ins or car shows in the area this week. I'd like to stop by with my GT500. Thanks!

Guest markham51
Wilmington, NC Area Cruisin/Car Shows?

I'm in Wrightsville Beach, NC all week on vacation. I want to see if anyone knows of some cruise ins or car shows in the area this week. I'd like to stop by with my GT500. Thanks!

Hi...Im in Canada right now but....

If you drop in to see JC at Capital Ford on Oleander he would be pleased no doubt to update you on what is happening this week. His wife is Pres of the local Mustang Club (im a member). He is one of the senior sales guys and he is just an awesome guy.

Too bad Im not in town...I live in Landfall just outside Wrightville.

Have fun.

Mark

Hi...Im in Canada right now but....

If you drop in to see JC at Capital Ford on Oleander he would be pleased no doubt to update you on what is happening this week. His wife is Pres of the local Mustang Club (im a member). He is one of the senior sales guys and he is just an awesome guy.

Too bad Im not in town...I live in Landfall just outside Wrightville.

Have fun.

Mark

Thanks, I'll stop by there tomorrow. I was just over there yesterday with my dad so he could pick up a part for his 05 GT.

That's a nice collection of cars you have in your sig by the way. :)

Mark,

When you normally are in town are there any regular meeting places? For instance people meet at the local Home Depot every second and fourth Sunday of the month. Every Friday at the local VFW, etc.

Guest markham51
Mark,

When you normally are in town are there any regular meeting places? For instance people meet at the local Home Depot every second and fourth Sunday of the month. Every Friday at the local VFW, etc.

None that I am aware of...but I dont spend my summers in Wilmington. JC will likely know if there are any.

Archived