TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM # 5293

RACERX009

This the truth, I never even knew my car # if you asked me and never really cared for some reason. But today, It caught my eye and staring at it saying to myself these #'s means something to me. The first 2 digits is the first precinct that, I was assigned too!!! The last 2 digits 93 is the year that, I got hired by the police dept. I happened to pick up my little tiny italian off the boat mother who loves sports cars and when, I smoke the tires and go fast. I told her to look at the #'s and see if it means anything to her !! She figured it out quickly she said it was her worst day she couldn't believe they would hire me and give a gun!!!! :hysterical: Trust me she and my family still can't believe it. But really when, I saw that shelby in the dealer it just said buy me!! I never even test drove it and didn't even sit in it. I traded in my brand new infiniti fx 35 which, I loved after 3months and got killed on the trade in but didn't care. I usually trade up on my cars every year and a half without a blink. But with this car still in my possession is amazing to my family and friends it's the longest that, I have owned a sports car. I just find it interesting sometimes things are just meant to be!!! Destiny

post-18733-1248745534_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1248745534_thumb.jpg

Wow....I thought I was the only one with a story!

My CSM is 2621! If you subtract 26-21 you get "5" and amazingly I was once "5" years old in 1967....if you then ad 26+21 you get 47 which is only 20 years off from 67 or the value of 21 rounded down! How crazy is that! :wacko:

My CSM is 2621! If you subtract 26-21 you get "5" and amazingly I was once "5" years old in 1967....if you then ad 26+21 you get 47 which is only 20 years off from 67 or the value of 21 rounded down! How crazy is that! :wacko:

This was FUNNY !!! Had me rolling!

Jim:)

Old man Jeff the killjoy at it again. ;)

Cool story Racer. She's a beauty for sure.

Your to funny Jeff, I have a jar of peanut butter with your CSM# on it!!! I'll bring it over and we can lick are way thru it!!!!! :drool: Yummy

Same here. My CSM........... well see my signature below. Destiny? you bet!

Now that's freaky !!! That almost as my aunt saying she has a ghost following her around man I'm really screw you guys promise to visit me in the funny farm!!! :fool:

yeah...those numbers are spoooky...lol

add the 1 to the 5 to get 6 and my Dad died in 86

subtract the 1 from the 5 to get 4...reverse it...I was born in 48

in august of 51 my parents threw me out of a moving car....(yeah, they said the door just opened and I fell out....but I dunno...)

hahaha

edit: n oh yeah..I just went down the cellar ta check the old plates and my first cars license plate was number 815

yeah...those numbers are spoooky...lol

add the 1 to the 5 to get 6 and my Dad died in 86

subtract the 1 from the 5 to get 4...reverse it...I was born in 48

in august of 51 my parents threw me out of a moving car....(yeah, they said the door just opened and I fell out....but I dunno...)

hahaha

edit: n oh yeah..I just went down the cellar ta check the old plates and my first cars license plate was number 815

I do believe in signs !! Also certain things happen for a reason in life.

This the truth, I never even knew my car # if you asked me and never really cared for some reason. But today, It caught my eye and staring at it saying to myself these #'s means something to me. The first 2 digits is the first precinct that, I was assigned too!!! The last 2 digits 93 is the year that, I got hired by the police dept. I happened to pick up my little tiny italian off the boat mother who loves sports cars and when, I smoke the tires and go fast. I told her to look at the #'s and see if it means anything to her !! She figured it out quickly she said it was her worst day she couldn't believe they would hire me and give a gun!!!! :hysterical: Trust me she and my family still can't believe it. But really when, I saw that shelby in the dealer it just said buy me!! I never even test drove it and didn't even sit in it. I traded in my brand new infiniti fx 35 which, I loved after 3months and got killed on the trade in but didn't care. I usually trade up on my cars every year and a half without a blink. But with this car still in my possession is amazing to my family and friends it's the longest that, I have owned a sports car. I just find it interesting sometimes things are just meant to be!!! Destiny

Wow... Mine starts with 5 and ends with 3 too.... :confused:

edit... Just noticed, I'll be 51 years old in 2 or 3 years!

Wow... Mine starts with 5 and ends with 3 too.... :confused:

edit... Just noticed, I'll be 51 years old in 2 or 3 years!

Hey you sure it has to due with your age??? I see it as 5 fingers and 3 inches = 2 fingers to many ask swedman he's got 3 left over :hysterical::hysterical3: :jackinbox:

Archived