TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sterling Grey Pics

vinstang

Anyone have some pics of their Sterling Grey 2010 GT500? I'm looking to get one with black stripes.

Vinny

Supposed to have a sterling gray with black stripes in the next few days, just unloaded off the railcar in NJ. Will post pics when it arrives.

Regards,

Jim

Supposed to have a sterling gray with black stripes in the next few days, just unloaded off the railcar in NJ. Will post pics when it arrives.

Regards,

Jim

I am torn bt sterling gray with black stripes and silver with black stripes. What dealership do you work at in NY?

I am torn bt sterling gray with black stripes and silver with black stripes. What dealership do you work at in NY?

A friend of mine owns a Lincoln/Mercury dealer and he was able to order through a business partner in Florida that owns Ford of Clermont (Orlando Area) and the car gets dropped ship to a dealer on LI. I bought my 2005 Mustang GT this way and got a fair deal so figured would go the same way. Car is currently offloaded from the train in Newark and awaiting the trucking company to pick it up and bring it to the LI. My brother-in-law is in a local mustang club with the Owner of Lucas Ford in Southhold and I know he sold to some of the guys in the club and they are all happy as well. Lucas Ford had a black stripe delete on ebay last week but not sure if it is still there.

I think the best thing for you to do is to call some dealers in your area and see if they have allocation to get you a car, even if everyone has a great experience with one particular dealer but he can't get anymore cars it isn't going to do you any good.

Good luck on your search.

Regards,

Jim

IMO if you bought a new GT500 not in sterling grey, you chose the wrong color

The paint matches the wheels 100%, that is a very sharp expensive looking silver,

wow, id kill for that paint

Id tint the windows and lower it!

I agree chuckstang the Sterling Grey is sharp and matches the wheels perfectly it also helps blend the rear plastic and rocker panels. This color changes color its cool from a distance or in the shade it looks darker than in the bright sunlight standing close to the car. I was concerned about the silver stripe but it really looks sharp with the Sterling. :happy feet: :happy feet:

I agree chuckstang the Sterling Grey is sharp and matches the wheels perfectly it also helps blend the rear plastic and rocker panels. This color changes color its cool from a distance or in the shade it looks darker than in the bright sunlight standing close to the car. I was concerned about the silver stripe but it really looks sharp with the Sterling. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hey isaid..........I don't think you're allowed to post until we see some PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger:

Archived