TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Grabber Blue/Red Stripes Convt....Houston

$60k????? Are you serious. lol :hysterical:

Dead serious...Are you the same person who was laughing when we were asking 99K for all of GT500KR's? Becasue we got what we wanted on 4 out of 5 of them. Just because you think the price is too high does not mean you set the market price. Enjoy the pics because someone will be enjoying the real deal in the very near future. Austin

Dead serious...Are you the same person who was laughing when we were asking 99K for all of GT500KR's? Becasue we got what we wanted on 4 out of 5 of them. Just because you think the price is too high does not mean you set the market price. Enjoy the pics because someone will be enjoying the real deal in the very near future. Austin

There's a sucker born every minute. It sounds like you found 4 for the KR's, but at least they were limited editions. I don't think it will be as easy to find one for a standard production GT500. Good luck!

heh, bragging about gouging someone on a bulletin board. anyone have any popcorn?

heh, bragging about gouging someone on a bulletin board. anyone have any popcorn?

I'm not bragging. I'm just stating the facts. I don't set the prices, I'm just a middle man. If someone were to call today and offer full sticker I doubt we would turn the deal down. But as it sits right now the price is $59,995.

Hey look, I'm not saying I would pay ADM, because I wouldn't. I got a decent discount on my '10 Vert. Not huge, but enough. And I actually have the car to drive. A dealer has the right to ASK whatever they feel their market is. And if they sell it for $5K over, then whoever bought it is either a "money is no object" "gotta have it NOW" kind of guy/girl, or is a dope... Either way they will drive what WE drive, and we cant hate on them. Look at all the folks on here who have orders in - some will get cars, some won't... Some will wait forever for their order to come, just to miss out on the driving season... If I didn't already take delivery, I would CERTAINLY be scoping out an "on the lot" vehicle ASAP. And even if I saw an ADM on a car I wanted, I would make a reasonable "under sticker" offer and buy it, if it was my color/options.

Hmmm...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=534072

Is there a reason you started a new TS user id today instead of using your previous user id?

Steve

Hmmm...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=534072

Is there a reason you started a new TS user id today instead of using your previous user id?

Steve

Not the reason. It was advertised everywhere for sticker and then invoice. But someone who drives up on the lot without doing their research is going to get hit with retail on the first pencil.

Obviously the market is not where we thought it would be on the KR's. Please contact me if you would like to make an offer. I can't promise anything but I can take it to the GM and see what he says. It can't hurt to try right?

Good luck with the sale Mr. Friendly. This post is to warn a potential buyer perusing this site of your sales tactics.

How about if we back of a bit on Austin, it is a free market, you do not like the price pass on, he has the right to post and not to be grilled over it.

Yeah but in keeping with the nature of the forum we the people have the right to say when we smell BS also. Can he do this....Yes..do I think it is right....NO! Therefor I call..Your bid sir!

PS: Go Blue!!!! Yes I am a Michigander....lol

I enjoying my "real deal" right now for $1k over invoice.

photo1.jpg

You all give dealers a bad name. It makes me sick you brag about ripping people off. You might want to check the current markets. Most cars are going for MSRP or less. The auto industry is never going to "recover" until the slime is finally removed from the term Car Salesmen.

How about if we back of a bit on Austin, it is a free market, you do not like the price pass on, he has the right to post and not to be grilled over it.

Normally I would be with you on that except that the seller started making taunting posts right back before any mod could address the issue of posts commenting on ADM's.

I also still don't have an answer on why the OP opened a new TS user id this morning when he already has a TS user id.

So for now I'm letting the thread stay as-is but will ask that everyone please be more respectful of each other.

Thanks everyone.

Steve

I enjoying my "real deal" right now for $1k over invoice.

photo1.jpg

You all give dealers a bad name. It makes me sick you brag about ripping people off. You might want to check the current markets. Most cars are going for MSRP or less. The auto industry is never going to "recover" until the slime is finally removed from the term Car Salesmen.

Did you just wash her just for this picture? :headscratch:

Yeah got a killer deal on mine also. Have to love our great dealers! :slapfight:

Not true. We do set the market price as buyers. And the word is out, these cars CAN and WILL be bought for MSRP or less. So we as the consumer have had enough. So thanks for your input.

And for the record the car in my sig was bought for $100 over INVOICE!!!

Did you just wash her just for this picture? :headscratch:

Yeah got a killer deal on mine also. Have to love our great dealers! :slapfight:

No, it's one I took Saturday before I left for vacation. I always clean my cars before I travel.

...he has the right to post and not to be grilled over it.

So you're saying he can post this and then should be "protected" from responses? That sounds scary and un-American. He DOES have the right to post whatever price he wants, but members here have the same right to post an appropriate response, and most here WILL grill him over it. I am certain that someone out there is stupid or impulsive enough to pay this price, so this dealer will get its money. However, I just have no respect for a dealer like this who is the reason that this profession has such a bad reputation.

Not withstanding the above, and since a little slow here at the end of the day, what are the theories behind why this thread was started by someone who already had a TS Login and then signs up for a new one today to start this thread. :snake:

Let the imaginations run wild. :stirpot:

Jim

Not withstanding the above, and since a little slow here at the end of the day, what are the theories behind why this thread was started by someone who already had a TS Login and then signs up for a new one today to start this thread. :snake:

Let the imaginations run wild. :stirpot:

Jim

was ashamed? lol

Time to start the good dealer/bad dealer list

Archived