TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Adam O'Dwyer!

RogerS

Well, this is quite the surprise!

Adam was here yesterday with Ava and AJ.

He drove down from Mass with his Shelby GT/SC towing AJs Mini Shelby on a trailer.....

YES....behind the GT/SC! and attended the Wicked Nationals!

They made an incredible entrance!

Happy 43rd Birthday Adam!

We are very happy you made the trip.....especially with your 2 wonderful children.

To Ava and AJ:........I am sure Daddy will have a GREAT BIRTHDAY just being with you 2....

just like we all did having you here with us Saturday...........you are both welcome here anytime, we loved having you.

Thanks Again Adam for making the trip, and with your 2 adorable (extremely well behaved) children...

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY DAD!

:happy feet: :rockon::banvictory: :beerchug: :bandance: :elefant: :cheerleader: :party2: :party2: :speedie:

and that beautiful car........

:bowdown:

Happy Birthday, Adam. Sorry I am a day late. Per my e-mail, I am in Vegas for a few days and you knjow how easy it is to lose a day here. Hope you had the greatest of days.

Jim

WOW, thank you everyone.

Yes, I had a great day today (Jim it was today so you weren't late - have fun in Vegas). The kids and I had a special day today just taking it easy after a wild day yesterday in NYC and at Michael's place.

Michael and Dale, we all had an awesome time yesterday. I am glad we were able to make it down there. Thank you so much for having us, hosting a great event and thinking of the kids with the gifts. We hope to make it each year.

Cool cake Shelbybro, thanks for sharing. Happy belated (you too SGT1977).

Well, AJ and Ava just made me a cake (well streusel swirl cinnamon bread, because that's my favorite) so we are going to enjoy the rest of the night.

Adam

Happy Birthday Adam. Sure hope there is a Dearborn 2010 event that gives us a chance to meet up again.

DrKSGT

WOW, thank you everyone.

Yes, I had a great day today (Jim it was today so you weren't late - have fun in Vegas). The kids and I had a special day today just taking it easy after a wild day yesterday in NYC and at Michael's place.

Michael and Dale, we all had an awesome time yesterday. I am glad we were able to make it down there. Thank you so much for having us, hosting a great event and thinking of the kids with the gifts. We hope to make it each year.

Cool cake Shelbybro, thanks for sharing. Happy belated (you too SGT1977).

Well, AJ and Ava just made me a cake (well streusel swirl cinnamon bread, because that's my favorite) so we are going to enjoy the rest of the night.

Adam

Happy Birthday Adam !!!and stay out of the bronx maniac

Archived