TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures from the Shelby WI meet

sbornitz

We had a great time today! The cars were beautiful! The people were GREAT! Here are a couple of pictures. I will be starting an account on photo bucket or some other site for us to load photos onto and will post the username and password on here tomorrow.

post-2867-1248574272_thumb.jpg

post-2867-1248574272_thumb.jpg

We had a great time today! The cars were beautiful! The people were GREAT! Here are a couple of pictures. I will be starting an account on photo bucket or some other site for us to load photos onto and will post the username and password on here tomorrow.

It was an awesome time. Thanks to Steve and his wife for doing all the work to set things up. The drive was also awesome. :happy feet: :shift:

Home 10:30 PM CST. Had a great day!

On the way home mother nature gave us a good car washing and had to use my windshield wipers for the first time.

Following the rain, we were blessed with this tremendous rainbow that eventually went from horizon to horizon. Hope some of ya'll got to see it also.

Thanks again to those who worked so hard to put this together. The cruise was the best!

Thanks to all who showed up. Nothing better than the Shelby Family. Nicest people anyone can meet. Thanks to Steve and his Kara for doing so much work!

Hit a little rain on the way home and one unintended stop to talk to a local Sherriff. Seems I may have been going a bit fast. No worries, one warning and we were off and on our way.

For our first year, the turnout was outstanding! I especially enjoyed when the local pizza place emptied to point and drool!

For those that want to upload to a common site. I created a user name and password for photobucket.

User name: Shelby2our

Password: shelby

I created an album that includes my name that way if someone wants to know where to get a larger copy of the image from they know who took the picture.

Some of the pictures are kind of fuzzy due to the fact that they are "action" shots taken through the front windshield. My camera can get picky on focusing in those situations. I guess I need to get a new camera.

http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/yy351/S...nitz/?start=all

If you have a photobucket or other similar account and want to use that just post the link here to your pictures like Jim did.

By the way Jim the pictures from the Bluff are awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks to everyone that attended. We had 15 cars and over 30 people at the first eventhappy%20feet.gif. We hope to make this an annual event and hope that everyone will come back again next year. I met a lot of new people this year and made a lot of new friends :beerchug: . I am hoping next year we can get the Pearl Street Brewer to be a sponsor and bring down some samples for us to have in the park! I am pretty sure that we can get the Shelby Police to show up again next year as I think Officer Sharon had a great time and was drooling over the cars. The look on her face when I asked her to pick out a car if she wanted to go for a ride :shift: . It was like a kid in a candy store!

For our first year, the turnout was outstanding! I especially enjoyed when the local pizza place emptied to point and drool!

The funny part about that is I was looking at our pictures and was wondering why my Cara was taking pictures of someone walking down the street. Then as I move to the next picture there are more people and then more people and I realized what she was taking pictures of. The people at the Pizza shop coming out to look :drool: .

I also would like to add my thanks. It was a fun time. The cruise was quite the rush in the snake. It was funny to see my buddy grab the oh shit handle on just about every corner. My kids really enjoyed themselves at the park and at Dirk's garage. The wife had fun as well. She enjoyed the cruise and now likes a new beer.

This is a link to my Zenfolio Photo album. There you will find my photos of the Shelby Event in Shelby WI. Feel free to forward the link to others who may be interested in seeing these photos.

Is the Shelby Police Officer in on the photos?

http://karashemshek.zenfolio.com/p1024753353

This is a link to my Zenfolio Photo album. There you will find my photos of the Shelby Event in Shelby WI. Feel free to forward the link to others who may be interested in seeing these photos.

Ed,

Thanks for the link. The write up was great! I don't think we got Officer Sharon in any of the group photos. If you look up Shelby2our on Photobucket and in my folder I have a couple of pictures of Sharon in the Red Mustang GT getting ready to go for a ride with Ernie. Also in that group of pictures we got quite a few good shots of your car while we were on the cruise :shift: .

Steve

Ed,

Thanks for the link. The write up was great! I don't think we got Officer Sharon in any of the group photos. If you look up Shelby2our on Photobucket and in my folder I have a couple of pictures of Sharon in the Red Mustang GT getting ready to go for a ride with Ernie. Also in that group of pictures we got quite a few good shots of your car while we were on the cruise :shift: .

Steve

Steve

Thanks, I looked at all your photos late last night or early this morning. You got some good shots and I saw the photos of my car that you took.

I spent three hours yesterday afternoon polishing and cleaning the Shelby GT after the trip. Five minutes after I was finsished and put it in the garage, we had several rain storms through out the rest of the day and evening. My timing was real good.

Anyway, it is ready to go.

Thanks again for everything you did to make this happen.

Ed

I must extend a THANK YOU to all who helped to put this event on!! Though I may have shown up to the park a little late, I had a blast. I wish that I would have been able to stay with everyone for dinner!

We could turn this into the Sturgis of Shelby meets if we promote it enough!! I look forward to next year and meeting up again in the park! Hopefully some who could not make it this year will be able to attend next year.

See you all again soon! Maybe some of us will meet up in Vegas for CS87 Bash!! I can't wait!!

Trevor

Steve

Thanks, I looked at all your photos late last night or early this morning. You got some good shots and I saw the photos of my car that you took.

I spent three hours yesterday afternoon polishing and cleaning the Shelby GT after the trip. Five minutes after I was finsished and put it in the garage, we had several rain storms through out the rest of the day and evening. My timing was real good.

Anyway, it is ready to go.

Thanks again for everything you did to make this happen.

Ed

Sorry if there was duplicates in the folder, I got home and dumped everything that wasnt blured out on the site. If anyone wants copies, let me know

I gotta get an 18mm wide angle lens. Nice pics! :camera:

We could turn this into the Sturgis of Shelby meets if we promote it enough!! I look forward to next year and meeting up again in the park! Hopefully some who could not make it this year will be able to attend next year.

I don't know if the little town of Shelby could handle that :hysterical: . In any event the planning for next year is already in the works in my head :headscratch: . I think we will have some new ideas for next year that you will all enjoy! It is going to take us a while to finalize all the details but once we do look out :shift: .

Everyone that came to this event was GREAT! It was a pleasure to be able to organize and facilitate this event since it is in my backyard. Jody and Tim were instrumental in helping guide this event to what we made it. I have had several of the other locals volunteer to help out for next year so we are striving to make it better than this year!

• 6 months later...

I don't know if the little town of Shelby could handle that :hysterical: . In any event the planning for next year is already in the works in my head :headscratch: . I think we will have some new ideas for next year that you will all enjoy! It is going to take us a while to finalize all the details but once we do look out :shift: .

Everyone that came to this event was GREAT! It was a pleasure to be able to organize and facilitate this event since it is in my backyard. Jody and Tim were instrumental in helping guide this event to what we made it. I have had several of the other locals volunteer to help out for next year so we are striving to make it better than this year!

do you guys have a date for the 2010 meet, I live in Iowa and would love to come up to it. Let me know thanks!

The Brian Redmond Challenge at Road America is the same weekend July15 - 18 2010. This year is presented by Ford and FREE admit with a Mustang! :happy feet:

FYI. That is the same weekend as the Kohler International Challenge vintage races at Road America. Might be a conflict for some.

Remember I said, "I think it is that date". I do not remember for sure the date Tim, Steve and I came up with. Send Steve a PM he has it written down. We can always change it, suggetions are always welcomed. We would love it to be possible for everyone who wants to come to be able to make it.

Thanks

Jody

• 3 weeks later...

Remember I said, "I think it is that date". I do not remember for sure the date Tim, Steve and I came up with. Send Steve a PM he has it written down. We can always change it, suggetions are always welcomed. We would love it to be possible for everyone who wants to come to be able to make it.

Thanks

Jody

We will have to look at this again, possibly looking at using the Koeler date and cruising to it. With Ford sponsoring and Mustang being the featured car, I dont think anyone wants to miss this one

• 1 month later...

I think we have a tenative date of July 17, 2010.

I'm interested in this RUN where is it start and end...I live south of Hudson Wis. in Prescott......anybody know of a get together at Pt. Douglas park this summer.....the park is Where the Mississippi and St.Croix river meets at Prescott,WI.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be up for this, only a couple hours for me, keep us posted!

Archived