TEAM SHELBY FORUM

under the hood dress up

Installed the Lethal Performance engine bay caps and strut covers and the cobra fuse box cover. Should have took the pics in better light.

Looking good. We have a show Downtown the First Friday of every month and it ends around 10:00 PM. The show is part of Friday Fest with street vendors, bands, and around 200 show cars. It gets dark around 7:30 to 8:00 CST so one of the guys who owns a RED Shelby GT500 Vert put Red LED lights all under the hood in the motor bay. The crowd loved it and it looked really nice with his red paint in the engine bay and hood area. He also has the nice dress ups you just installed.

Heck his was the only engine people could really see well as the street lamps just are not bright enough.

Steve

Installed the Lethal Performance engine bay caps and strut covers and the cobra fuse box cover. Should have took the pics in better light.

what's the part number and price for those parts? I can't find them on their website. Thanks !

what's the part number and price for those parts? I can't find them on their website. Thanks !

Just look under the 07-09 Shelby Gt Accessories I paid $530.00 for them Looks like they raised their prices up. Project 321 07-09 GT500 Engine Bay Dress Up Kit

w/Stripes POLISHED

Just look under the 07-09 Shelby Gt Accessories I paid $530.00 for them Looks like they raised their prices up. Project 321 07-09 GT500 Engine Bay Dress Up Kit

w/Stripes POLISHED

hI AGAIN ! All I FOUND UNDER THE LISTING WAS THE RED CAPS UNDER GT500.I DO LIKE YOUR BLACK ONES BUT COULD NOT FIND THEM. THERE IS NO SHELBY GT LISTING I COULD FIND. PLEASE ADVISESO I CAN ORDER. THANKS

Archived